Whoohoo ... Keep On Chooglin

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Dang i am slow @Chooglin !!!:) I've always wondered what your name meant.

My mother's driving down from Oregon for a visit and I just talked to her, she's about a hour away, I told her well keep on coming. We hung up the phone and immediately "Keep On Chooglin" popped right in this ol head. :) i LOVED ccr !!! I don't know how that never came to me before today! Went and played it on youtube... whoohoo whoohoo, yep listening to ccr is worth a double whoohoo'r :D hahaha felt like i was back cruzin main and dancing in the gym! Awesome times, times of fun, no worries and CCR rock'n away. Ahhhhh youth! :):):) Great name Chooglin !

C

Chooglin

Lol..... there have only been a few people that have mentioned , they know where my name came from. I am also a big CCR fan !

Now that you posted this , everyone will understand where the name "Chooglin" came from :)..........thanks for posting !

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Lol..... there have only been a few people that have mentioned , they know where my name came from. I am also a big CCR fan !

Now that you posted this , everyone will understand where the name "Chooglin" came from :)..........thanks for posting !
Haha you bet.;)

Reactions: sharp and Chooglin
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I thought everyone knew...except those sissy boy millennials like @JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!