Who's buying the Pioneer 1000-6 CREW?

I

Irishwhip

Sep 3, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Ordered one and waiting for delivery. Dealer says 11-1 so let’s hope so.
I’m still trying to decide on windshields though.
No one has a flip up glass one available, so dont know if I should wait for it, or order the Lexan flip up.
If I go that route I can’t decide between the super atv or the oem.
Anyone have any experience comparing the two?

C

Chucker06

Oct 23, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I have a Deposit on one of the rigs! Initial dealer said they would have a green rig in February or March. Then came back and said it would be more lay may or June. So I just found a dealer that said they would be in early November so I pulled deposit with initial dealer and put it with this new dealer. Hopefully comes in soon

S

StavarisG

Oct 31, 2022
so california
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I am the first in the Santa Clarita Valley to own the 1000-6 very happy with this beast fits perfect in the family and looking forward to getting into it a bit. I did order a host of OEM accessories and will report what i learn, so far for the first week its bone stock and very happy

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I think I am the first in the Santa Clarita Valley to own the 1000-6 very happy with this beast fits perfect in the family and looking forward to getting into it a bit. I did order a host of OEM accessories and will report what i learn, so far for the first week its bone stock and very happy
Pics...

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
No one has a flip up glass one available, so dont know if I should wait for it, or order the Lexan flip up.
SuperATV over OEM

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I'm curious if the Quick Shield will fit these? Wouldn't think Honda would get too crazy redesigning the front seat area on these when most of the business was done in the back. I need a guinea pig when someone actually takes possession of one of these.
Yes, The rear seat on the 6 is just the front seat in the rear.
Honda re-used as many parts as possible for this model.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yes. Unless you live in Alaska get the flip up. You’ll want the fresh open air…not just a tease vent.

I

Irishwhip

Sep 3, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
SuperATV over OEM
I appreciate the info. Is there some particular reasons why? From what I read there seems to be some fitment problems with SATV, and there seems to be some concerns about the strength when driving partially opened.
The OEM seems to scratch real easy, but I can’t find other complaints. This may be because of the numbers out there.

These are not my experiences, but what I’ve read.

I called the Side by Side guys and they list a glass tilt out that fits with the OEM roof but it’s not in stock and they don’t have a delivery date.
Where I hunt in south Alabama a vented windshield is a big plus.
So I might just hold off until the glass one come in.
I sure wish Honda had that option like Can Am has.

Reactions: TxDoc
advertisement
I

Irishwhip

Sep 3, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Where did u read this ? 🤔
From the super atv site and Amazon.
Not many negative reviews, but enough to make me want to compare the two.
The dealer is giving me 15% off so the prices are $495 SATV vs $640 for OEM.
I’d be willing to pay the difference if the product is better. I just don’t know that yet.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not many negative reviews, but enough to make me want to compare the two.
I’d be willing to pay the difference if the product is better. I just don’t know that yet.

I have the Honda OEM front windshield that came stock on my '21 1000-5 SE. I suggest getting the SuperATV windshield.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Wellllllllll thats your problem!
did u know that “reviews” on a site (especially Amazon) are 98.999999999% negative mostly = less than 5% of product bought? Tell me, when u buy something it arrives, u take it out of the box, install it get and
“Rock Hard” (NoMo) and go on the site u got it from and have a boil over (again NoMo) and rant and rave on how good it is on a review? A small amount do. But by god if it dont fit right or you have no patience to install it right your on there with diarrhea of the mouth complaining. (This is not directed towards you btw) but you get my point. And I bet all the review's on Amazon weren't all Hondas either. There reviews are scewed 3/4 of the time.

Hundreds of us on here have these products and are quite happy. A small few not. Point is, you will never get a more comprehensive honest review on these or any products for your Honda than on this here site. I would suggest if the info ypur getting on this thread isnt enough to satisfy, then use the search up top, sit back with a beer and start reading. There is alot of threads on the prodct/products your asking about with honest Answers. Get typing my friend ;)

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I had both. The Honda one first, then the SATV second. Youll be happier with the SATV.
Message @SuperATV and he will get a NTC discount. Dont worry what NTC means. Its irrelevant here. 🤣

I

Irishwhip

Sep 3, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I had both. The Honda one first, then the SATV second. Youll be happier with the SATV.
Message @SuperATV and he will get a NTC discount. Dont worry what NTC means. Its irrelevant here. 🤣
I appreciate the feedback as well as the tip!
Now all I have to decide about is waiting for the glass tilt out from Hardcabs -Side by side, or going with the SATV tilt out lexan.

I’ve ordered the factory hard top and back panel/window, as well as the front bumper, skid plates, and axel brush guards.
Thats all for now. Dealer says parts are in, just waiting on the Honda.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!