Who's buying the Pioneer 1000-6 CREW?

C

Chucker06

Oct 23, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I appreciate the feedback as well as the tip!
Now all I have to decide about is waiting for the glass tilt out from Hardcabs -Side by side, or going with the SATV tilt out lexan.

I’ve ordered the factory hard top and back panel/window, as well as the front bumper, skid plates, and axel brush guards.
Thats all for now. Dealer says parts are in, just waiting on the Honda.
I am hoping that the roofs for the 1000-5 fits the 1000-6. I saw a video of a dealer saying he just got a 1000-6 in and put a roof on it that was for a 1000-5 and it fit. We will see I guess. Since there are no aftermarket parts I have also (just about 30 minutes ago through email to my dealer) some Honda accessories. I went with the front bumper/brush guard, rear bumper, led lights (I still can’t believe they don’t come standard)

Reactions: TxDoc and Smitty335
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I appreciate the feedback as well as the tip!
Now all I have to decide about is waiting for the glass tilt out from Hardcabs -Side by side, or going with the SATV tilt out lexan.

I’ve ordered the factory hard top and back panel/window, as well as the front bumper, skid plates, and axel brush guards.
Thats all for now. Dealer says parts are in, just waiting on the Honda.
ClosedJampackedHuia-size_restricted.gif

🤣 🤣

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Wellllllllll thats your problem!
did u know that “reviews” on a site (especially Amazon) are 98.999999999% negative mostly = less than 5% of product bought? Tell me, when u buy something it arrives, u take it out of the box, install it get and
“Rock Hard” (NoMo) and go on the site u got it from and have a boil over (again NoMo) and rant and rave on how good it is on a review? A small amount do. But by god if it dont fit right or you have no patience to install it right your on there with diarrhea of the mouth complaining. (This is not directed towards you btw) but you get my point. And I bet all the review's on Amazon weren't all Hondas either. There reviews are scewed 3/4 of the time.

Hundreds of us on here have these products and are quite happy. A small few not. Point is, you will never get a more comprehensive honest review on these or any products for your Honda than on this here site. I would suggest if the info ypur getting on this thread isnt enough to satisfy, then use the search up top, sit back with a beer and start reading. There is alot of threads on the prodct/products your asking about with honest Answers. Get typing my friend ;)
Boy, ain't this the truth!!

I bought a 2012 Polaris Ranger windshield and it didn't fit on my 2020 Pioneer. Thanks SATV. You ruined my life. 1 star.... 🤣🤣

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can add me to the list of folks on there that got the Honda OEM first (before I knew about this site or Super ATV), Then ordered the Super ATV... Much better... And almost all the "fitment" issues are because the folks who installed the factory top, did not install it properly and had the brackets on the ROPS on backwards... If properly loosely assembled, fit both together, then tighten in place... makes for a perfect fit.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wellllllllll thats your problem!
did u know that “reviews” on a site (especially Amazon) are 98.999999999% negative mostly = less than 5% of product bought? Tell me, when u buy something it arrives, u take it out of the box, install it get and
“Rock Hard” (NoMo) and go on the site u got it from and have a boil over (again NoMo) and rant and rave on how good it is on a review? A small amount do. But by god if it dont fit right or you have no patience to install it right your on there with diarrhea of the mouth complaining. (This is not directed towards you btw) but you get my point. And I bet all the review's on Amazon weren't all Hondas either. There reviews are scewed 3/4 of the time.

Hundreds of us on here have these products and are quite happy. A small few not. Point is, you will never get a more comprehensive honest review on these or any products for your Honda than on this here site. I would suggest if the info ypur getting on this thread isnt enough to satisfy, then use the search up top, sit back with a beer and start reading. There is alot of threads on the prodct/products your asking about with honest Answers. Get typing my friend ;)
At the 23 TO I want to talk to you about how you really feel about this, I don't understand! HA!

H

HondaTech

I am hoping that the roofs for the 1000-5 fits the 1000-6. I saw a video of a dealer saying he just got a 1000-6 in and put a roof on it that was for a 1000-5 and it fit. We will see I guess. Since there are no aftermarket parts I have also (just about 30 minutes ago through email to my dealer) some Honda accessories. I went with the front bumper/brush guard, rear bumper, led lights (I still can’t believe they don’t come standard)

They might sit on the cage but the clamps aren't going to line up on the rear bar.

advertisement
C

Chucker06

Oct 23, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
We'll have all the crossover fitments posted up by next week....for parts that will still work.

No ETA on anything we may have to change

Because.....................this big girl just rolled into the shop about 2 hours ago!

View attachment 361412
Get to work boys! Can’t wait to find out how much of my money I will be handing over!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Man I'm torn on which design will be more efficient at crippling / killing the rear passengers:

Pretty sure the Hog Hunter elevated setup will get it done more efficiently. All good until the driver panics and shooters get whipped around like rag dolls.

This is the line of thinking that causes warning labels and use condoms with the ends cut off because they work better. ;)

P1K8Crew P1k8Hog

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Man I'm torn on which design will be more efficient at crippling / killing the rear passengers:

Pretty sure the Hog Hunter elevated setup will get it done more efficiently. All good until the driver panics and shooters get whipped around like rag dolls.

This is the line of thinking that causes warning labels and use condoms with the ends cut off because they work better. ;)

View attachment 361637 View attachment 361638
I didn't think you smoked?

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh heck yea, I can see that bein' a big hit down here in SE Texas!! Some of the PooPoo Crews got that high seat plus dog boxes under it and fender seats up front! Some serious quail rigs...

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!