Who's your riding partner

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Wanted to make this thread for anyone to show off your riding buddies whether they are human, k9, feline, or (best of all) gun.

Uploadfromtaptalk1452283117070
Uploadfromtaptalk1452282930172

I know it's not a Pioneer but I'm working on getting the Commander sold to get one ASAP.

My ol pup (4 months old) Beau he's a full blooded lab with long hair and red in color.

Last edited:
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I know y'all ride with someone in your rig or ride with other people. Let's see y'alls pictures!

Reactions: Arizona
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
Your not setting a very good example @Sxsnewbie you have the poor little guy on a kawie. I told my son (he's 26 now) that if he ever bought a ford he had better have a place to park it ( I like my Chevy's), cause I don't want that stuff in my yard.lol You got to start them young lol.

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
Your not setting a very good example @Sxsnewbie you have the poor little guy on a kawie. I told my son (he's 26 now) that if he ever bought a ford he had better have a place to park it ( I like my Chevy's), cause I don't want that stuff in my yard.lol You got to start them young lol.
I drive a ford and drove a kawi KFC 700 prior to my honda!! Haha
Love my truck loved my quad! Also had a zx9r when I was a little bit nuttier, loved it!

Reactions: Ridinfool
Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
Oh and we were at a Honda dealer picking up honda parts that day. He sat on Hondas too

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Heck mine was given to me and don't think I'll own anything except Ford or a GMC. But we always rode Hondas till I bought that Can Am last year, but I really like the more utility aspect of the Pioneer over the Commander. The new Defenders are nice as well, like I would buy one, but they still have a CVT in them. So Honda it is!!

advertisement
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
@Tot thanks they are to spoiled, but they do keep the inside of the pioneer almost as muddy as the outside. lol
@Sxsnewbie I was kidding

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 20160105 152200699
This is Emilee my 6yr old. Can't ride anywhere around the house without my partner coming along. She's steered it several times with dad working the foot controls lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!