Des Arc, Arkansas
Uploadfromtaptalk1452641224951

Cruising the farm with my ol pup Beau today

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
He has that "this spot is mine" look in his eyes lol. Good looking dog.
Hahaha yeah he does. I didn't even use the leash on him this time he sat there or laid down while we were riding. I don't think he's real sure about it just yet. That's the second time I've stuck him back there for a longish trip.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 20160219 152749189 HDR 800x450
I have to add one to go along with my daughter. Took him with me last week. Only 10 wks old so he was little nervous. He left his breakfast on the passenger seat lol. He will get the hang of it.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
View attachment 10899 I have to add one to go along with my daughter. Took him with me last week. Only 10 wks old so he was little nervous. He left his breakfast on the passenger seat lol. He will get the hang of it.
Hahaha sounds like he was nervous. Mine still gets nervous at times, but not like he used to. He lays down and sleeps most of the time.

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!