2016 06 17 193835

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 20058

My girls. My Airedale puppy ride occasionally, but she's still really small right now.
Great looking crew. We are looking to get an Airedale pup right now from a gal in Fayetteville named Kim. It would be our fourth Airedale over the years. Airedales are the ultimate dog for us!

Edit: Made almost this identical post last time I came across this thread. LOL. I guess senility is setting in!

Last edited:
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 36949 View attachment 36948 Sad day! Lost my riding partner, Found our 3 yr old Doberman (Athena) had been hit by a car. Gonna miss that girl, she loved the Pioneer. Nearly all of our 1600 miles was with her in the back.
That's horrible Im really sorry to hear that. She was a good looking girl. I'm pretty partial to Dobermans we lost ours in July and there's still a part of our family missing. Just remember all the good times and how much she liked going with you, she must've enjoyed the time she had as much as you did.

CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 2226
That's horrible Im really sorry to hear that. She was a good looking girl. I'm pretty partial to Dobermans we lost ours in July and there's still a part of our family missing. Just remember all the good times and how much she liked going with you, she must've enjoyed the time she had as much as you did.
Thanks , it is hard to lose a part of the family. My grand baby is the one that don't know where her "fee fee" is at. She keeps going to the door calling for her and saying "go for a ride " they were tight!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 36951
Thanks , it is hard to lose a part of the family. My grand baby is the one that don't know where her "fee fee" is at. She keeps going to the door calling for her and saying "go for a ride " they were tight!

That picture sure put a smile on my wife and I. That's a good one I'm glad you got some good pics. Again very sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!