P1000 Will not roll forward or backwards.

-Bear-

-Bear-

NTC Master Fabricator
Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2019
Black Hills, SD
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I have had the P1000 for over a year now and love it. We had a bunch of snow this weekend and I attempted to go out and plow. I started it and gave it about 10 minutes to warm up while I put the winter doors on the cab. After I finished, I jumped in and put it in reverse. I press the gas and went nowhere. I put it in drive and the same thing. I just had the 3000 mile and 2-year maintenance done at the dealership. The 2 year maintenance changes all the fluids from what they told me. I called the dealership back today and they said that is normal for cold weather and it just needs to build oil pressure. Is that really normal? I remember last winter not having anything like this happen in much colder weather. Any input is welcomed.

DAV11

DAV11

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I live in Northern Minnesota and that hasn't happened to me. I do keep it in a 40ish degree garage. I plow snow with it all winter.

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have had the P1000 for over a year now and love it. We had a bunch of snow this weekend and I attempted to go out and plow. I started it and gave it about 10 minutes to warm up while I put the winter doors on the cab. After I finished, I jumped in and put it in reverse. I press the gas and went nowhere. I put it in drive and the same thing. I just had the 3000 mile and 2-year maintenance done at the dealership. The 2 year maintenance changes all the fluids from what they told me. I called the dealership back today and they said that is normal for cold weather and it just needs to build oil pressure. Is that really normal? I remember last winter not having anything like this happen in much colder weather. Any input is welcomed.
Check for shift lever movement at the sub-trans.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!