P1000 Will this work?

DoubleA

DoubleA

Jul 9, 2021
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How m
How much do you want for those 12 inch wheels? What part of Tennessee?
I am in middle TN. I am still not sure what route I am going to go with them. The only aftermarket parts I want to spend money on is wheels tires and maybe spacers. If I decide to sale them I will let you know.

DoubleA

DoubleA

Jul 9, 2021
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This combo does work on 2021 P1K with out any mods. The ride and noise level are a lot better. We went for a ride thru the creek and went up a few hills just to see how they handled and they are a big improvement.

18C61911 4AD5 4378 B9AA A4E002D31B61

DoubleA

DoubleA

Jul 9, 2021
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am in middle TN. I am still not sure what route I am going to go with them. The only aftermarket parts I want to spend money on is wheels tires and maybe spacers. If I decide to sale them I will let you know.
I would take $100 for the set.

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!