BOX1

P1000 Is this right?

H

Highcountry356

Jul 4, 2020
Colorado
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Does it hurt anything, handling and wear wise, if I remove the rear spacers and have the front tires sit out 2 inch wider than the rears?

Reactions: toddvdh and Lady01
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Does it hurt anything, handling and wear wise, if I remove the rear spacers and have the front tires sit out 2 inch wider than the rears?
Why on earth would you want to do that? Your entering G dog territory doing that you know?
and yes all kinds of weird $hit is going happen and your gonna be tight back here asking why does this thing feel funny

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The main question since you opened this thread 2 years ago and havent been back on it till today, did u finally break down and get the SATV arms to fix your camber and geometry of the machine from the original question?

Reactions: Lady01 and FJC 79
H

Highcountry356

Jul 4, 2020
Colorado
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Why on earth would you want to do that? Your entering G dog territory doing that you know?
and yes all kinds of weird $hit is going happen and your gonna be tight back here asking why does this thing feel funny
Huh? Need translation.

H

Highcountry356

Jul 4, 2020
Colorado
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The main question since you opened this thread 2 years ago and havent been back on it till today, did u finally break down and get the SATV arms to fix your camber and geometry of the machine from the original question?
I did not get the SATV arms for a bunch of reasons that I don't feel compelled to list. I may just go back to the OEM wheels with better tires. Thanks for the info.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Huh? Need translation.
You asked if just having 2" spacers in the front "only" would change anything?
To answer the question in layman's terms with sugar on on top lol....
It will look goofy as hell! (Hence the G dog "rapper" vehicle reference) a joke! Hahaha 😂 🥳
Your ware won't be the issue so much as ability to fit in areas as in your Trac will be off and u may slide into rusts Etc that you would normally not with the correct Trac.
I did not get the SATV arms for a bunch of reasons that I don't feel compelled to list. I may just go back to the OEM wheels with better tires. Thanks for the info.
The reason this was asked cuz your original post/question was the concern of the camber. New arms that adjust is the ONLY way to fix this. There is almost nothing u can do to modify to fix that issue with stockers. Sorry..stock arms. Ben there tried that.
So ur not gonna give us a snippet as to why u didn't get the arms?
At any rate If that's not what your trying to accomplish here then what is it?

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
My buggy has 28 x 10 x 14 tires on Honda wheels and 1" RB 3 spacers at the rear. About 1900 miles on the odometer.

My rear wheels visually appear to have 0° camber. Zero tilt!

No weight in the bed.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My buggy has 28 x 10 x 14 tires on Honda wheels and 1" RB 3 spacers at the rear. About 1900 miles on the odometer.

My rear wheels visually appear to have 0° camber. Zero tilt!

No weight in the bed.

Check your spacers, probably slanted in the opposite direction and that's why it all looks straight to you.

:)

Last edited:
H

Highcountry356

Jul 4, 2020
Colorado
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You asked if just having 2" spacers in the front "only" would change anything?
To answer the question in layman's terms with sugar on on top lol....
It will look goofy as hell! (Hence the G dog "rapper" vehicle reference) a joke! Hahaha 😂 🥳
Your ware won't be the issue so much as ability to fit in areas as in your Trac will be off and u may slide into rusts Etc that you would normally not with the correct Trac.

The reason this was asked cuz your original post/question was the concern of the camber. New arms that adjust is the ONLY way to fix this. There is almost nothing u can do to modify to fix that issue with stockers. Sorry..stock arms. Ben there tried that.
So ur not gonna give us a snippet as to why u didn't get the arms?
At any rate If that's not what your trying to accomplish here then what is it?
I didn't ask about 2 inch spacers in the front. The front has no spacers - the rear has 1 inch spacers. I was thinking the spacers might be causing the camber and was wondering what the consequences might be if I removed the spacers..

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I didn't ask about 2 inch spacers in the front. The front has no spacers - the rear has 1 inch spacers. I was thinking the spacers might be causing the camber and was wondering what the consequences might be if I removed the spacers..
sorry, missunderstood your stayement but most of what i said was true when u said 2“ wider in the front than the rears so the explanation still applies , just forget i fuced up and said the word spacers lol
either way, the answer is no,there are no consequences in removing them the spacers dont cause camber issues unless there sticking out 5-6” lol, put your stock wheels on without the spacers and youll see its the same. sorry, you need adjustable arms my friend to fix that camber.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!