Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I dont know about that! Have you ever tried to hold a conversation with some one from Louisiana or Georgia? I almost need a translator

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Yeap. I'm from Tennessee and y'all com back now ya hear. Alabama now is a totally different story. But when you put down some hillbilly redneck- all from the south can desifer that

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yeap. I'm from Tennessee and y'all com back now ya hear. Alabama now is a totally different story. But when you put down some hillbilly redneck- all from the south can desifer that

My first couple times talking to a few of you southern guys I had to listen very carefully but it grows quickly on ya. I love watching the videos especially from Drf where multiple people are discussing things it's cool almost like a different time in history.

advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks high because I didn't drive it to settle the shocks. I was kinda pissed and getting ready to pull the lift. Then stopped cuzin and drove it around a bit. Settled in nicely at 14" My have to add rear preload to match front clearance. Going riding in the morning to test before adjusting.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man you were pushing it. That last jump looked like it nose dived pretty hard. Did they ever bottom out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The machine did great today. Had the shocks set ont the softest setting and only bottom the fronts out one time. The last hit of the day didn't bottom out and I hit it at 30. Messed up the jump- chopped the throttle to soon.

Machine is totally different now. Sooooo much easier to drive. You don't have to dodge anything. Really enjoyed the day. Done some great climbs too and they help the hookup.

advertisement