Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ha me either. Lottery = stupid tax. I dig the whips. After watching my neighbor on his rzr run up and down the street in front of my house with his on I keep feeling like I need some.

Just got them for the special night rides. They have got quick disconnects on them to take off for the tough stuff. I have only one work right now they came in with a bad harness. I like them and you can see them a long way off.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Ha me either. Lottery = stupid tax. I dig the whips. After watching my neighbor on his rzr run up and down the street in front of my house with his on I keep feeling like I need some.
Again.. that's why I only play when it's a couple hundred million. A few bucks invested every couple weeks could turn into the greatest retirement plan EVER!!

Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got them for the special night rides. They have got quick disconnects on them to take off for the tough stuff. I have only one work right now they came in with a bad harness. I like them and you can see them a long way off.
Not much rough stuff, but I've been known to head off on a 80 mile ride at 11 pm on occasion.

Reactions: Windrock1000
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!