J

JTW

You going to start talking heat again? You know you get in trouble everytime.
I only get in trouble when people are douche bags about it! It was like being in the middle take'n care of yourself and then getting a poke from the old lady and fussing at her after because she didn't let you finish by yourself.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 51574
IMG 2765
IMG 2766
View attachment 51574 Custom made clamps for Trail Armor Arm Guards and Superatv arched A-Arms

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I only get in trouble when people are douche bags about it! It was like being in the middle take'n care of yourself and then getting a poke from the old lady and fussing at her after because she didn't let you finish by yourself.
Finish what? HA!

Reactions: Windrock1000
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
After the 2.5" Lift to go with 30" tires and HL a arms I'm at close to 16" ground clearance. Does anyone have close to this clearance that can testify to the difference in the cog does it suffer much loss particularly going up steep hills not so much concerned with high speed cornering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's where Elka 5's shine, they have a low speed and high speed compression adjustment, and is an oxy moron, low and high relate to shaft travel speed, so to adjust high speed body roll adjust the slow speed compression.Go figure!

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
J

JTW

Found a problem with the fox shocks and the high lifter bracket lift. On the rear shocks, upper attachment bolt on the high lifter bracket you will have two small bushings (1 on each side of the shock). You need to add a washer (7/16" hole x ~1 1/4") between each bushing and the black bushing on the shock (2 per shock). I found that my shock had pushed the black bushing over the high lifter bushing and had the shock in a bind. @CumminsPusher @Eltobgi
Bump.. for all those adding rear shocks!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!