DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Greetings,
I got the folding windshield from Moose Industries which the dealer had in stock. After some experimenting I ended up mounting the bottom of the windshield about 1-1/2 inches above the hood, this allows me to remove the hood without fooling with the windshield. I also think the air flow under the windshield helps somewhat with dust.
WS1a
Folded in half window position
WS2
Closeup of deflector lip on half windshield (also adds stability to windshield)
WS3
Windshield shown in up position
WS4
Closeup of gap between windshield and hood

J

JTW

just ordered the super atv full opening one on amazon for 349.00 no shipping cheaper than even using discount code from superatv. will be here in a week. hard coated version
It’s even better on the p500.. the p1000 version is great but about as wide as I’d want one.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just ordered the Honda hard coat tip out windshield. Clamps on other windshields looked like they'd interfere with wires running up the bars on mine.

Reactions: Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
FYI @trigger, the OEM clamps have a slot which let me feed wires thru to the roof light.

Reactions: HP5NC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!