P500 Windshield trim

J

JB500

May 10, 2017
UP
Ownership

1. 500
IMG 1693
Does anybody know where to get the rubber windshield trim that goes on the sides of the windshield? Thanks

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
A near identical seal can be had at most auto parts stores, it's an automotive dust seal you cut to fit but slips right onto windshield and seals the sides or bottom.

J

JB500

May 10, 2017
UP
Ownership

1. 500
A near identical seal can be had at most auto parts stores, it's an automotive dust seal you cut to fit but slips right onto windshield and seals the sides or bottom.
Thanks Jackal, I have checked at the local auto parts stores but the Trim they all carry does not match. Also the windshield trim has a 90deg angle where it fastens to the windshield then turns to meet the tube.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Try a glazer/glass installer. Commercial window installers have all types of rubber seals, probably just give it to you for the amount you'll need.

D

Deleted member 3748

I got some weatherstripping adhesive to glue my wife's door seals back down. I used that to hold the Honda windshield seals down too. Hasn't failed me yet!

Reactions: trigger
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!