Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Howdy and Welcome
Most of the members on here are very willing to help you with any problems you may have, if they have knowledge about your particular issue.
You posted on the Honda Pioneer 1000 forum, so we would expect you to probably have a 1000. If you post in the welcome/introduction section
some information about your ride and maybe some pics.
Then when you ask questions, we have more information to go on.
Which wiper kit?
What kind of windshield do you have?
Are you running a secondary battery system?
Do you plan later on running a secondary battery system?
Do you have any electrical knowledge?
Why is the sky blue?
Have a good day

R

robeau

Mar 1, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
i have a 2021 1000 with a glass windshield and i want to make a customized switch plate to hook up a windshield wiper so i dont want the honda switch plate. Does anyone know how to hook it up

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
i have a 2021 1000 with a glass windshield
Welcome fellow michigander!
First thing we do when we first post is post pics of your machine Before we start getting into the niddy gritty of things No matter if its jazzed up or naked, Kinda and unspoken Forum Rule if u will lol. If u cant figure out how to post a pic, just ask. Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)

Where bouts in the mitten you located? Im just south of Lansing and have a cabin in the Gaylord area.

As for you wanting to do a custom switch panel. There are thousands of threads on here of what people have bought, made and used in different configs. Just use the good ole search at the top right. Be patient with it, theres alot of info to scroll through. Its also in peoples “Builds” as well.

R

robeau

Mar 1, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
thanks for the info this is the first time have been part of something like this not sure how to do things but I'm learning
I'm not in the mitten I'm up north in the U.P. right at the top of Lake Michigan

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
thanks for the info this is the first time have been part of something like this not sure how to do things but I'm learning
I'm not in the mitten I'm up north in the U.P. right at the top of Lake Michigan
Thats awesome! I love Da UP!
If u need help with posting pics or anything just ask. Its quite simple really. If your using your phones internet to access the forum (easier) just touch the “attach files” bottom right and follow the pop up window instructions to take a pic or choose one from your phone then post it.

Cely1932

Cely1932

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2021
Loveland, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Northern Colorado! I am currently installing a Honda factory wiper on a Honda factory windshield and not using Hondas switch assembly. I'm waiting for an OFF-ON-(ON) switch to arrive to complete my install. I'm using this wiring supplied by another forum member.

28372eca505fc83827bb1592efbfa2a5
The momentary part of my switch will operate the windshield washer.

Y

Yakman

Mar 7, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement
StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from UT. Have traveled the UP. Was a cool place.
I don't have the glass windshield, so I'm not much help. I've always been reluctant to put a wiper on a poly windshield because of the grit and dirt that'll likely grind a design into my windshield. I've been using a water bottle. Not good, but works.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!