BOX1

Worried about 27's

G

gokorn1

Apr 20, 2015
SpencerAK what tires did you end up going with? I'm in AK as well and got into some thick mud out at Knik and made the decision to get some new tires.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
SpencerAK what tires did you end up going with? I'm in AK as well and got into some thick mud out at Knik and made the decision to get some new tires.
He got the 27" mega mayham's he likes them.. He hasn't been here much so that's why i anwered for him. He's on the facebook group a lot. So i'm just saying what he said there..

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
@gokorn1 I think you will be happy with the mega mayhems in 27! I have them in 28's and I have a 2 inch lift and love them. I'm down here in Kodiak.

G

gokorn1

Apr 20, 2015
@gokorn1 I think you will be happy with the mega mayhems in 27! I have them in 28's and I have a 2 inch lift and love them. I'm down here in Kodiak.
Good to hear. Where'd you order yours through? Kinda hard to find free shipping nowadays

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
the local ATV shop ordered it. I think they had it on a barge. takes longer but no tire size restriction.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!