sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Largest at Ace was 1.5". Ill look at Lowes and a smaller store here too. I think 2" would be great, but 1.5" seems small.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Largest at Ace was 1.5". Ill look at Lowes and a smaller store here too. I think 2" would be great, but 1.5" seems small.
Menards is where I found the 2". My only concern is how much it may choke it down when it is flattened. I don't think it will collapse it seems fairly rigid.

Reactions: sharp
sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I looked at Lowes and all they had was 1.5" too. I've got another place to look and I may have to check online. I think 2" would be fine, just not 100%. I sent messages to Joey and CP and I'll see what they think.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I looked at Lowes and all they had was 1.5" too. I've got another place to look and I may have to check online. I think 2" would be fine, just not 100%. I sent messages to Joey and CP and I'll see what they think.
Let me know..I'm about to pull the trigger on the eBay one.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will do, I'll go by tomorrow when they are open

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I found 3", black on Amazon for $160 for 25'. I'd be willing to sell it per set. I'd just measure what I needed and then cut to length and sell per foot and actual shipping. I'd sell at cost. I'd be pleased with 3", no worry about loss of flow.

Thoughts?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That one is routed same as eBay one. Sooner or later I plan on heating the bed release and bending it out a bit so it'll slide between it and seat. That's a rub point for mine.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I found 3", black on Amazon for $160 for 25'. I'd be willing to sell it per set. I'd just measure what I needed and then cut to length and sell per foot and actual shipping. I'd sell at cost. I'd be pleased with 3", no worry about loss of flow.

Thoughts?
Well this guy made it work...so I don't see why we couldn't. From Amazon that would be roughly 6.50 a ft and just eyeballing it I'd think 6 foot would do it. Fittings and all you'd be in at 1/4 of what the eBay one is.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guys I installed this 2" flex pvc on my machine about a year ago. I was selling the some kits I put together at one point. Check out my page I have bunch of pictures of my install to get ideas off of. Btw I didn't notice any airflow issues it's only two bends and they are not that sharp. Be sure and secure the hose near the factory elbow. Don't let the elbow support it. It will work its way loose.

Honda Pioneer 1000 Seat Heat Solutions

Last edited:
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guys I installed this 2" flex pvc on my machine about a year ago. I was selling the some kits I put together at one point. Check out my page I have bunch of pictures of my install to get ideas off of. Btw I didn't notice any airflow issues it's only two bends and they are not that sharp. Be sure and secure the hose near the factory elbow. Don't let the elbow support it. It will work its way loose.

Honda Pioneer 1000 Seat Heat Solutions
So with the 2" you didn't have to flatten it out to fit between seat and bed?

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
^
Well this guy made it work...so I don't see why we couldn't. From Amazon that would be roughly 6.50 a ft and just eyeballing it I'd think 6 foot would do it. Fittings and all you'd be in at 1/4 of what the eBay one is.
6.50 /ft !!! You're getting hosed.
I cant remember what my cost on that is but less than half. And that's canadian dollars.
You might want to check a local pond supplier if you want to save a couple bucks.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So with the 2" you didn't have to flatten it out to fit between seat and bed?
No I didn't have flatten it out. It rubs a slight bit but doesn't stop Bed from opening or closing
I used 6 foot 3 inches

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
^

6.50 /ft !!! You're getting hosed.
I cant remember what my cost on that is but less than half. And that's canadian dollars.
You might want to check a local pond supplier if you want to save a couple bucks.
Hosed literally:D I'll check around but even at that price it would be 150 cheaper than the route I was thinking about. Thanks.

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can't get 3" locally, so for 3" looks like the Amazon route. I don't mind being the front man IF we can get more than just the 2 of us. What are your thoughts @GlockMeister?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can't get 3" locally, so for 3" looks like the Amazon route. I don't mind being the front man IF we can get more than just the 2 of us. What are your thoughts @GlockMeister?
If we could get 2 more. I've got a couple more places local I want to check out tomorrow. After that I can give you a solid answer.

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That sounds good. I want to check a couple pool and spa places I found too. I'm in no hurry. Just came across this and it really fits my wants well.

Reactions: GlockMeister

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!