BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep. We go camping to ride and enjoy the outdoors not sitting in big ass bus. Even if it’s raining we’re outside because that’s just part of it. Even my wife doesn’t let the weather reports dictate her. But the cost and difficulty of going out so much especially with Sxs’s has changed us so we’re changing with it.
Just sick of tents. Waking up on the floor with deflated bed, not having tools or parts,forgetting crap,overloading truck and trailers,getting everything unloaded after every weekend, and packing light because of no room. Trying to find the happy medium where we can continue doing what we love and gave up normal things to get.
I think that's what life is about that happy medium.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

We need an awning right now and i don’t care if the bus gets manual but we will use the van constantly so it needs electric. Used manual units show up all the time in Craigslist but never electric so to replace this will be cheap later. I don’t have a grand to buy new this year but can come up with a couple hundred next year. My priority is to get this done and finish this year off strong and not in debt.
I get that but you need to sell that damn bus... you won’t ever use it anymore and it will just sit and deteriorate. I k ow there are memories attached but take those funds and put yourself in a position to make new and more memories.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Can't be talking about @CumminsPusher.

He has NEVER done anything that would be considered even close to medium!!!!!!!
You obviously haven’t seen my house! I probably look like a crack dealer to some. Living in a shack with some nice toys.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I get that but you need to sell that damn bus... you won’t ever use it anymore and it will just sit and deteriorate. I k ow there are memories attached but take those funds and put yourself in a position to make new and more memories.
Move here and buy it from me so we can still see it and I’ll deal:) I know it doesn’t make sence but it means a lot to us all. Helped to make us a close family,we all have 100’s of hours building it and sacrificing to have it. It’s brought friends and family out when they had nothing and provided shelter for anyone. Hell our last dog died in it from old age while camping. Everyone would be heartbroken. Things are different when it’s built not bought. Maybe someday but that’s not today.

J

JTW

Move here and buy it from me so we can still see it and I’ll deal:) I know it doesn’t make sence but it means a lot to us all. Helped to make us a close family,we all have 100’s of hours building it and sacrificing to have it. Hell our last dog died in it from old age while camping. Everyone would be heartbroken. Things are different when it’s built not bought. Maybe someday but that’s not today.
I’d leave the bit about the dog out of the craigslist ads!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last of the access doors got here today. Went black to update as well as not have the yellowing that white does.Water,power,fridge,outside shower and outdoor control panel for stereo lights awning etc. Everything was under 80$
93F0023C 33F0 437D 99AC A9FF2BB2803A

Also understow arrived. Was worried about quality for the money but seems ok. Will add 3 more boxes as money allows. Going to cost a fortune though to rekey everything to match, probably have 12 different keys so far. Damn I love eBay!
1BFAE8C0 BBDD 4066 8CFD FC725F6145BE

Last edited:
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Move here and buy it from me so we can still see it and I’ll deal:) I know it doesn’t make sence but it means a lot to us all. Helped to make us a close family,we all have 100’s of hours building it and sacrificing to have it. It’s brought friends and family out when they had nothing and provided shelter for anyone. Hell our last dog died in it from old age while camping. Everyone would be heartbroken. Things are different when it’s built not bought. Maybe someday but that’s not today.
Sell it. You'll all get over it pretty quick.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Let's go in on a large property together.
If it was backed up to Xmas Hills or Gold Creek I would definitely consider. What’s keeping me from getting land is I don’t want to be stuck with a payment so I can’t afford to go where I want and we’re stuck to an inferior area or have to travel dirt road to ride. You know how and where we like to ride. If we’re not banging on trees I’m not happy.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If it was backed up to Xmas Hills or Gold Creek I would definitely consider. What’s keeping me from getting land is I don’t want to be stuck with a payment so I can’t afford to go where I want and we’re stuck to an inferior area or have to travel dirt road to ride. You know how and where we like to ride. If we’re not banging on trees I’m not happy.
You sure are getting picky in your middle age, HA! I like the trees also!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd prefer to be backed up to BFE Idaho. I'd keep it stocked and ready! My only real requirement is a year round creek, stream or river and preferably south facing.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Find us the spot!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!