Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just got this pic. It’s how the fridge was delivered:) gotta love Idaho get er done types
0CD97A45 3D27 412E ADEC 3EF3E6FDE2AC

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Getting close!
Things are off and will need to be adjusted. Counter top trim and other will be added later running out of time and steam
9B4C2748 BD25 4E9D BD79 2DF1899BB203

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting close!
Things are off and will need to be adjusted. Counter top trim and other will be added later running out of time and steam
View attachment 80692

Looks factory! Make sure you save a little bit of steam for this weekend. @Plumber32 has been sitting on his butt all week, and is gonna be ready to tear loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks factory! Make sure you save a little bit of steam for this weekend. @Plumber32 has been sitting on his butt all week, and is gonna be ready to tear loose.

I’m flipping tired. First night in weeks I’m headed in before midnight. I’ll do better with an ice cold Coors in my hand. Ain’t had many lately.
Back at it tomorrow for a final push, 1/3 gas lines, water lines and a little electrical left but they’re under the fridge. Pita! God help me if there’s any leaks!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting close!
View attachment 80692
That truly looks awesome you did a great job maybe I'll get my part of it done here before too long

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’m flipping tired. First night in weeks I’m headed in before midnight. I’ll do better with an ice cold Coors in my hand. Ain’t had many lately.
Back at it tomorrow for a final push, 1/3 gas lines, water lines and a little electrical left but they’re under the fridge. Pita! God help me if there’s any leaks!
Looks good brother! I know what you mean about being tired and running out of steam. Take a break so u don’t make a mistake. (Sound like a catchy tune!:cool:) I’ve ben there before. It’s amazing how a little rest away from the Great work your doing helps clear the mind and focused again. I’m an HVAC guy so I always say it as a pet peeve and mean no harm by it, it’s a Water heater not hot water heater. If it was the ladder, we wouldn’t need one right? Lol. No worries, your doing great! Keep it up and get some rest. ;)

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks good brother! I know what you mean about being tired and running out of steam. Take a break so u don’t make a mistake. (Sound like a catchy tune!:cool:) I’ve ben there before. It’s amazing how a little rest away from the Great work your doing helps clear the mind and focused again. I’m an HVAC guy so I always say it as a pet peeve and mean no harm by it, it’s a Water heater not hot water heater. If it was the ladder, we wouldn’t need one right? Lol. No worries, your doing great! Keep it up and get some rest. ;)
True! it use to bug me when people called an engine a motor. Now I do it all the time and it makes me growl.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What have you been using for your gas lines? The rv store told me not to, but I used hydraulic hose, mostly cause I already had it.

Reactions: Plumber32 and BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What have you been using for your gas lines? The rv store told me not to, but I used hydraulic hose, mostly cause I already had it.
I recycled the gas lines from the camper. Had to cut one into two smaller sections with new fittings was all. 90% of that kind of stuff came from there to save coin

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Kinda like using IRREGARDLESS, when REGARDLESS is what is meant.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The good news
Got water,power,gas. No leaks everything works correctly! Showers,sinks and toilet all functioning,fridge and water heater all good.
Cabinets are good to go
Bad news
Didn’t make stereo or lights and will be running on group 27 only and no converter.
It’s a little crude but usable. Another late night but it all came together in time. Headed out camping tomorrow, we’re all very excited after an entire month of city life and long hours.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The good news
Got water,power,gas. No leaks everything works correctly! Showers,sinks and toilet all functioning,fridge and water heater all good.
Cabinets are good to go
Bad news
Didn’t make stereo or lights and will be running on group 27 only and no converter.
It’s a little crude but usable. Another late night but it all came together in time. Headed out camping tomorrow, we’re all very excited after an entire month of city life and long hours.

Go enjoy! I caught up on this thread last night around 1am when I got home. I was wondering if you were going to spend the whole season building and never use it. Lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Go enjoy! I caught up on this thread last night around 1am when I got home. I was wondering if you were going to spend the whole season building and never use it. Lol.

Thanks my friend. That’s why we busted ass the last month, so we still had a summer. Be working on it a little during the weekdays and next weekend got another side job to pay some things but it’s on for camping now and she’ll be used. Very excited. Just the s***ter and a non blow up bed will be worth it:)

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Some Fridges let you move the door hinge to the other side very easily. Your chef might like the door to hinge on the left based on kitchen layout.

Nice job on shoe-horning the new fridge into that little hole!

WB

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!