Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sanded back down starting with 180 grt and ending in 600. Then recleared with automotive urethane.
0A6E202B F56D 404D BEC9 686749D0E10C

Pretty cool looking with the red pearl added to the clear coat. Never done that before but like the look.
3EA6DB10 EB54 4E53 9A56 9434DFACC79E
92A5BA9D 8DA2 4D48 95AC 24A53B49AD33

Ready for install then moldings.

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: CumminsPusher
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Kitchen is getting close. Gotta get most of the cabinets in before the water lines on that side. Using any available space for storage and have quite a bit so far. My wife has had a lot of input to make sure everything is as good as possible for use. Keeping access to absolutely everything as well as any part of the original van box best we can. Also keeping access to mount awning at a later date.
It’s been tough we’ve been recycling everything from the donar camper. Some things there hasn’t been a choice on and paneling has proven to be a b****, spent 6 hours just pulling staples and grinding glue of the back side.
The structure is all 2x2 screwed and glued with 1x2 used as paneling stop along floors and such. All paneling is glued and stapled. It’s very solid. Some readjusting and trim is still needed in the area and it will receive an insulated ceiling later hence some unfinished look up top.
B873B3CB 30FE 4F26 B660 094D10DB7CBA

Yes I know some cabinet door grains are facing wrong way, unfortunately there was only so much to choose from. I will correct that later with leftover paneling. It bugs the s*** out of me but need to keep going. So far about 35 sq ft storage, we can get a little more.

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Kitchen is getting close. Gotta get most of the cabinets in before the water lines on that side. Using any available space for storage and have quite a bit so far. My wife has had a lot of input to make sure everything is as good as possible for use. Keeping access to absolutely everything as well as any part of the original van box best we can. Also keeping access to mount awning at a later date.
It’s been tough we’ve been recycling everything from the donar camper. Some things there hasn’t been a choice on and paneling has proven to be a b****, spent 6 hours just pulling staples and grinding glue of the back side.
The structure is all 2x2 screwed and glued with 1x2 used as paneling stop along floors and such. All paneling is glued and stapled. It’s very solid. Some readjusting and trim is still needed in the area and it will receive an insulated ceiling later hence some unfinished look up top.
View attachment 80311
Yes I know some cabinet door grains are facing wrong way, unfortunately there was only so much to choose from. I will correct that later with leftover paneling. It bugs the s*** out of me but need to keep going. So far about 35 sq ft storage, we can get a little more.
Looks good bro!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks good bro!
Thank you my friend. Its not quite as good as we had planned on some things but we’re making it work. Whatever it takes to get it done so we can hit the woods. Last weekend coming up before it receives little love for a bit.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice work you guys!!! Probably 'cause you have GREAT Helpers:D

WB
My helpers are the best:) Sam has really gotten into it and Ang has been there the whole time even just having a beer. Tv is off everything tuned out and family time in the hauler. It’s been a great experience that way!

Last edited:
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
All the plumbing is finally done.
80CFD8D2 31CA 4DF3 AE5E 4A4F8ADFD6AA

Grey water will either run into septic or pull the valve and it’ll run out through a separate spot we can connect hose to.
93D0D802 80A2 41AC 8392 87749B1B658D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well that was a b****! Not only is the fridge two feet taller but it was 2 inches wider.
Everything had to come out without tearing the paneling next to it out. Base is solid just need to build the uprights. Took 20 min and actually checked to see if everything works and it’s all good!
Time for final run, got two days to get propane lines ran, do some electrical, get batteries in, finish water lines on kitchen side and install hot water heater. Burning both candles but can’t wait to see and ride with some close friends, makes it worthwhile
471F3C10 DEBA 46B1 BFCF D1700936A965

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well that was a b****! Not only is the fridge two feet taller but it was 2 inches wider.
Everything had to come out without tearing the paneling next to it out. Base is solid just need to build the uprights. Took 20 min and actually checked to see if everything works and it’s all good!
Time for final run, got two days to get propane lines ran, do some electrical, get batteries in, finish water lines on kitchen side and install hot water heater. Burning both candles but can’t wait to see and ride with some close friends, makes it worthwhile View attachment 80491
Women, got to love them! We have three fridge's and the wife say's we need another, by nature they are gathers, HA!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Women, got to love them! We have three fridge's and the wife say's we need another, by nature they are gathers, HA!
Big fridge is going to be nice. It’s actually the same size as the bus fridge. Having one this size means no coolers except for the important one, the Coors Light cooler:)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!