100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been in constant contact with friends in Idaho, Montana, Colorado Utah and Washington that all say to wait and that it's pretty bad right now. In Sept things will cool down and maybe those places will see some precipitation by then. I'm also desperate to go and look at some land. Also the leaves will be changing colors too. It just doesn't seem like sound advice to rush out there right now. If I had a better way to filter my camper air and also a way to protect what Bayleaf breathes in, I'd be on the road right now. Dadnabit!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I've been in constant contact with friends in Idaho, Montana, Colorado Utah and Washington that all say to wait and that it's pretty bad right now. In Sept things will cool down and maybe those places will see some precipitation by then. I'm also desperate to go and look at some land. Also the leaves will be changing colors too. It just doesn't seem like sound advice to rush out there right now. If I had a better way to filter my camper air and also a way to protect what Bayleaf breathes in, I'd be on the road right now. Dadnabit!!
Currently Washington is bad but Idaho has cleared up quite a bit. If winds stay like they’ve been it’ll be nice, for us here at at least

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Why don't you come out for a ride? I am chomping at the bit to leave but with all the dang smoke and fires, I keep delaying my departure...Believe me I wanna run. Worst case scenario, I may wait until after Labor Day to leave. FORK!!!
How fun that would be to meet you guys! But i dont have the time. Im actually flying with mom to Oregon (where she lives) on monday. Will only be there 6 days then need to get back here. We do hope to drive to idaho to see my cousin one of the days i'm there so it looks like~~~ I will get to enjoy that great state before you~~~. Haha :p:D Oregons been loaded with smoke too so, like you, im not looking forward to that either! All these doggone fires are insane!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Currently Washington is bad but Idaho has cleared up quite a bit. If winds stay like they’ve been it’ll be nice, for us here at at least
Idaho Smoke Information According to them both north and southern Idaho are really smoky and rated at unhealthy and central is fine but then tomorrow central Idaho is expected to deteriorate as well

Reactions: BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Doesn’t seem that bad outside. When I looked it up looks like most of the rest of the country
AA2BBE02 06FA 41D0 898E 23EB0645BF5E

Reactions: BWAF
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Because I'm flipping my lid to leave, I think I'm gonna head towards Utah and see how things play out over the next couple of weeks in your neck of the woods. At least that's today's idea. Maybe hit the Arapeen Trail system in central Utah then head north. I'd like some cooler elevations too.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went so far as to shop for smoke/dust/particulate masks for dogs today. They ain't cheap and many are sold out.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ang much happier knowing she can trust things and wanting to ride now. Nice being able to have my wife feeling confident in her abilities. Again this was never just my machine our family all like to ride so I was pumped on our ride tonight with her wheeling, most people wouldn’t have followed and a rzr would’ve gotten pinched, very proud of her it’s the woman that some of us saw at the Takeover while we were bsing on that rutted up hill in Tennessee:) Awesome night and I’m very great full we stuck in it!! Only thing that would’ve been better is our friends along for the night ride. Need tires bad though, next on the list
07BCBFAC D29E 42EB 9A98 C8A0F28CF9F4
E735CD73 5977 4DAE 8253 00E72DC2047A
E03BE0F0 93D6 4C17 872F C6CEDE2A40A3
ADDF150A 1F19 4FA3 B807 424EBD93F0B8

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
At our favorite spot in St. Maries Idaho. Another flawless run for the Basket. She’s just over 3000 miles since we got her. 249,960 miles total. Been a solid machine especially since it was resurrected and just driven after 17 years sleeping. 17.8 mpg overall, and that’s all hauling the Pioneer over the mountains and into the forest, not bad.
02320917 8945 4EFF 9482 17F60FA9B4DF

It got really cold last night but we stayed warm and it’s been awesome to go to bed and wake up with showers. She will do about 10 showers on a tank and go through about 1 1/2-2 gal propane on a weekend but it’s going to be a little more this weekend.
Need to insulate the roof here real soon and stereo system is wanted. The rear ramp door that @popeye had framed needs installed pretty bad as well, forgot to set parking brake when loading and spit the already high angled 5 ft ramps out. That was a throttle down hell Mary coming into the hauler and hit the sink cabinet, however very little damage.
She’s been very dependable and doesn’t move on temp gauge even on hot days pulling the mountain roads. So far so good just need to do a couple things for now and get back on her after riding season slows. Sure loving the size, we can get up into anything without breaking a sweat. Need rear camera bad! The front mirrors don’t stick out far enough but that’s about it for issues.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have not commented on the build before but I have read and watched all of it. You are a very talented man and have done an outstanding job. You also ride in some very cool places.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I have not commented on the build before but I have read and watched all of it. You are a very talented man and have done an outstanding job. You also ride in some very cool places.
Thank you. She’s exactly what we wanted and sometimes things needed have to be built. Btw I don’t always show the outtakes lol. It’s been lots of sacrifices but it’s because our hearts are what your site name is. Dammit why couldn’t I have thought of that?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
2500 miles now with no power steering or brakes and in just 15 minuets it works, grrr. Engine uses two belts on each pully except for the ac/hydraulic pump pully, and only one of the belts then goes round that. When I changed belts one was demolished and one some a-hole had used a lawnmower belt and originally I could only find one tensioner so i assumed both belts had to be perfect length to work,only one would be longer. Been driving without power steering and brakes which was brutal at times.
488B9EDB 3022 4A4B A939 60540C5E4045

Tonight getting ready for a 700 mile trip I said f*** that and dug into it after getting what I thought would be close belt size. Realized there were indeed 2 tensioners (ya I fell stupid!) and it’s back going. Awesome!
Anyways everything is going now I did replace thermostat and the fuel filter once again however it looked great. Checked fluids and nothing low after a total of about 3500 miles, no drips no mess. Loaded up headed out tomorrow for another long journey, hopefully everything goes good again.
D9474DA3 3231 45CC B4B2 01DB88006A80

Last edited:
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have a good time
2500 miles now with no power steering or brakes and in just 15 minuets it works, grrr. Engine uses two belts on each pully except for the ac/hydraulic pump pully, and only one of the belts then goes round that. When I changed belts one was demolished and one some a-hole had used a lawnmower belt and originally I could only find one tensioner so i assumed both belts had to be perfect length to work,only one would be longer. Been driving without power steering and brakes which was brutal at times. View attachment 88522
Tonight getting ready for a 700 mile trip I said f*** that and dug into it after getting what I thought would be close belt size. Realized there were indeed 2 tensioners (ya I fell stupid!) and it’s back going. Awesome!
Anyways everything is going now I did replace thermostat and the fuel filter once again however it looked great. Checked fluids and nothing low after a total of about 3500 miles, no drips no mess. Loaded up headed out tomorrow for another long journey, hopefully everything goes good again.View attachment 88523

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Headed to the west side of the state this weekend. At the halfway point averaging a little under normal at 16.5. Pretty windy and making good time though.
One nice thing about the toterhome is the drive thru lol.
921C50AA 10EB 4740 B48C A032E612CA3A

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I miss these peoples. like little squatches
View attachment 106564
We miss you too. Need the lumberjack ballerina around the campfire.
Kinda getting boring around here after the awesome last summer. Getting ready to start hitting those trails and you’re always invited you know that. The following weekend for my Bday is our first official camp trip this year so it’s coming!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We miss you too. Need the lumberjack ballerina around the campfire.
Kinda getting boring around here after the awesome last summer. Getting ready to start hitting those trails and you’re always invited you know that. The following weekend for my Bday is our first official camp trip this year so it’s coming!
I'm gonna get you a big fat bowl of puddin and a chariot with 16 purple ponies and a piano and a giant marshmallow and an airplane and a life-size gummy bear and a Tyrannosaurus rex of your very own and we will name him George and love him and pet him and squeeze him and.....feed him with democrats and other small vermin.....

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm gonna get you a big fat bowl of puddin and a chariot with 16 purple ponies and a piano and a giant marshmallow and an airplane and a life-size gummy bear and a Tyrannosaurus rex of your very own and we will name him George and love him and pet him and squeeze him and.....fed him with democrats and other small vermin.....
The T-Rex would be my favorite! Especially if it’s Demo fed. Good to know he’d leave my family and friends alone.

Reactions: BWAF and 100Acre

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!