Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Awesome.. I’ll give you credit! You’re a damn fine fabricator!
Thank you buddy. It’s all coming together now but not quite done.
Appreciated my wife on this one and@popeye,he picked up the original door for me but it was totally crap so he only used a couple original pieces and added steel to make the basic frame. It was supposed to be a quick cutdown but s*** happens. Nothing much left from that original door. I made a huge mistake in buying it but it showed how not to build one lol. I thought all the hardware might be useful too but none of that was reused.
A lot of gussets have been added and a full steel inner structure as well for the flooring. This thing is much stronger then the original toyhauler door and will hold up to the weather. There’ll be no need to be careful or protect it. Pretty excited!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
True toyhauler engaged
Loading in turf mode has never happened on ramps. All good! No flex whatsoever with the gate even pioneer loaded down, flooring and hard installation isn’t even in yet. My wife was comfortable which is what was really important. Couldn’t be happier with the setup.
7B67A105 4AA9 4004 B325 C4E5396254EF
422CB17C 893E 4EB9 A834 6E7120708016

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
True toyhauler engaged
Loading in turf mode has never happened on ramps. All good! No flex whatsoever with the gate even pioneer loaded down, flooring and hard installation isn’t even in yet. My wife was comfortable which is what was really important. Couldn’t be happier with the setup. View attachment 128584View attachment 128586
Nice

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
True toyhauler engaged
Loading in turf mode has never happened on ramps. All good! No flex whatsoever with the gate even pioneer loaded down, flooring and hard installation isn’t even in yet. My wife was comfortable which is what was really important. Couldn’t be happier with the setup. View attachment 128584View attachment 128586
I know it’s been said but dang you do good work. ;)

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Toyhauler officially at $4k, agreed with the wife 5k is the cap so I’m excited to add a little bit more. Planning full interior finish, drop down beds/couch and plain just finishing it up. Absolutely hate thebare metal look so that’s gone next week!
Going to get as much done as I can before my daughter from the coast comes over camping in one month. That weekend we will be staying in tent and the camper is there’s for an easy time. She said she’s never had a good experience camping, well she hasn’t camped with us lol.
Summer is here, time to enjoy things some. Will be cranking hours during the week but my time working 30 hour weekends ends today!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Toyhauler officially at $4k, agreed with the wife 5k is the cap so I’m excited to add a little bit more. Planning full interior finish, drop down beds/couch and plain just finishing it up. Absolutely hate thebare metal look so that’s gone next week!
Going to get as much done as I can before my daughter from the coast comes over camping in one month. That weekend we will be staying in tent and the camper is there’s for an easy time. She said she’s never had a good experience camping, well she hasn’t camped with us lol.
Summer is here, time to enjoy things some. Will be cranking hours during the week but my time working 30 hour weekends ends today!
Can't wait to see all the final pictures

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You'll miss doing it. Unless your doing something else

Probably but I do need a f***ing break. I’m only 45 but it’s already been a longer life then that. At least we’ve been building things for family the last bunch of years, that’s way more satisfying then building a bad ass old car for yourself. Someday soon now that the family rigs are solid I want my own Sxs, that’ll be my next build and probably last for a bit because it’ll be a Honda. I’m patient now though, the 1000 will outperform a talon out here. Doesn’t mean I don’t still need one lol.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Probably but I do need a f***ing break. I’m only 45 but it’s already been a longer life then that. At least we’ve been building things for family the last bunch of years, that’s way more satisfying then building a bad ass old car for yourself. Someday soon now that the family rigs are solid I want my own Sxs, that’ll be my next build and probably last for a bit because it’ll be a Honda. I’m patient now though, the 1000 will outperform a talon out here. Doesn’t mean I don’t still need one lol.
Sounds like a good plan

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!