Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
PNW! Need me to order it and have it shipped to you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bhahahaha. No! Not putting pnw gpa legend on the machine. I’m not drunk enough that I think it’s a good idea.

Last edited:
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve been looking into something for the rear door for a bit now tossing ideas around. I’d actually like it to say “Clutch’s Basket” somehow. Like the @Plumber32 and @trigger decal types a lot but that might be too much to tie in the rest of it. Ang wanted everything mellow so it’s gone that way so far. Talked to Walter already with this idea and awaiting some thoughts from him.
View attachment 130111
Boom done Db676b8ad2308f14082f8865d5da4e01

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
CP, looking at the ramp frame, you might consider running extra square tube where the wheels will drive. Clutch is no light weight. On my old toyhauler it didn’t like it when I pulled the Studebaker up the ramp door. Little more than Clutch but still.

Edit: some how I missed a page, obviously you have tryed it out and know the ramp/door works. So never mind the guy that has been trained to overbuild everything. Looks fantastic, and for less that I paid for a box trailer.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Door is done. Adjustments, seals handles everything. Spring assist works great takes no effort to get up and handles make it easy to drop. @WillyBill bill showed up at the shop and we swapped a little work. Made it nice having him to adjust the spring tension. This chapter of the build is over now time to enjoy rampless loading;)
717A7E1A 553F 4FDB 98EC 8F44B04FFD05

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Door is done. Adjustments, seals handles everything. Spring assist works great takes no effort to get up and handles make it easy to drop. @WillyBill bill showed up at the shop and we swapped a little work. Made it nice having him to adjust the spring tension. This chapter of the build is over now time to enjoy rampless loading;)
View attachment 130147

Door looks awesome sir. Congrats on a job well done. Go enjoy the hell out of that thing in the woods with the family.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!