Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Trail Armor wants $1170 for skids and A arm guards shipped. Ouch!
Get FUTV for approximately $900. A true 1 piece skid, I have ripped off my trail Armor skids more that once on big rocks being 3 pieces under the main section.

Screenshot 20190515 192538 Chrome

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Or maybe less traction causes less issues. I’ll bet not too many bald tires have broken axles
The tread conditions of the tire have far less to do with it than the B.A.C. of the driver, thier experience, and alterations to factory suspension geometry. Seen far more machines worked on until it broke than OEM suspension components.

J

JTW

The tread conditions of the tire have far less to do with it than the B.A.C. of the driver, thier experience, and alterations to factory suspension geometry. Seen far more machines worked on until it broke than OEM suspension components.
Annnnd that most of the guys buying the LE’s aren’t taking them the same places we do. But with that said...

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Annnnd that most of the guys buying the LE’s aren’t taking them the same places we do. But with that said...
Maybe they were so far ahead you couldn't se them from the perspective of laying on your side wheels spinning in the air diff lock engaged.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm drunk 24-7 and have never broke an axle. With 30s and a lift.... what say you?

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm drunk 24-7 and have never broke an axle. With 30s and a lift.... what say you?
On my rig officially I still haven’t broken an axle. Wife did our last one but we were really stuck. That’s why we toasted our brakes by not putting both the half shaft ends in like supposed too, well my bad but it did work in wolverine and I assumed. NEVER broken one on the trail. Ya I guess alcohol effects half shafts!

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!