Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I’m pretty sure Jackal has broke as much stuff as anyone! Well, except for maybe CP
Busted 2 CV joints, bent a few tie rods. Took the lift off, nothing broken or bent since in the following 4000 miles.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You want an LE?
Bhahahaha. Dude my wife and I drive a 93 dodge and an 89 Nissan motorhome both mechanical diesel manuals camping. Do you think I would trade expense and complexity down the road so I don’t need to shift something? Or need hill assist in an automatic?

B

Baldeagle

Sep 16, 2017
AB
I'm just trying to find justification of spending an extra $3500 on an LE over a Deluxe. Is the extra cost worth it? There are only two available deluxe in red or yellow which I've stated elsewhere, are my two least favorite colors vs the charcoal grey of the LE model available. So, other than the color, are the skid plates, LED lights, Fox shocks etc..worth the added expense of $3500? I have also herd some not liking the I4WD
Thanks for your feedback.

In my opinion the aluminum skid plate is garbage. First option I would put on is a 1/2 inch UHMW skid. Fox shocks great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Bhahahaha. Dude my wife and I drive a 93 dodge and an 89 Nissan motorhome both mechanical diesel manuals camping. Do you think I would trade expense and complexity down the road so I don’t need to shift something? Or need hill assist in an automatic?
B..b..b...but...they don't break axles?

You're preachin' to the choir. Somehow that simple logic gets turned into "hating" LE's.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
B..b..b...but...they don't break axles?

You're preachin' to the choir. Somehow that simple logic gets turned into "hating" LE's.
Yep I know that too. Simple is hated sometimes. I guess it’s people trying to justify things. Pretty soon the sxs will auto drive and someone will tell you how much better a driver they are then you lol

D

DDDonkey

I agree, I like the old school way, but that is me. The LE has its positive side, it is more of a set it and forget it system, it just lets you drive and enjoy the ride. I also prefer the option of aftermarket axles, whether or not the the LE has broke an axle means nothing, I don’t want to go to the dealer to get an OEM anytime something happens to one.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's that got to do with it. I live in the heart of dairy country couldn't tell you how milk a cow

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
but is there a proper vs improper way to consume cheese in large quantities? Are quad titties better than just two? Inquiring mind wanting to know...

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Renault lecar 1980 11

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Just sold more Russian junk for an additional $7,500. In three days by selling part of the collection, I was able to raise nearly enough to buy the LE.
Good, you can pay cash for a nice loaded 3seater that’s going to be in Spokane next week;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Good, you can pay cash for a nice loaded 3seater that’s going to be in Spokane next week;)
Well at least we’ll be having a couple beers and having a good time if we break something as opposed to the goody to shoes that say it’s all because of that when things get broken yet they do it sober. I guess we were “influenced by something” and they were just sober and f***ing stupid when they did lmmfao!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!