P1000m5 1000-5 vs wolverine X4

R

Riddler6point7

Oct 24, 2018
US
Where in Northwest AR. I live up in Bella Vista and purchased mine from Heartland in Springdale. Rainbow would not deal at the time and heartland did. I have friends who had the opposite experience as well but As @Landman states above Honda of Russellville as been known to give a good deal.

Where do your ride mostly? I ride Rush Springs, Mulberry/millcreek and Buckhorn.
I live out between Gentry and Decatur. We ride/camp at mill creek mostly but do go to buckhorn, mt magazine, and little sahara occasionally.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I live out between Gentry and Decatur. We ride/camp at mill creek mostly but do go to buckhorn, mt magazine, and little sahara occasionally.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I have not been to little Sahara, I hear the pioneer is not the best for dunes but can’t give you first had experience on that. I would try heartland and Russellville when you go to purchase. I keep hearing people experience with heartland and rainbow is hit or miss but have not heard anyone who did not feel like they did not get a deal at Russellville. I had a great experience at Heartland but I also had to go back to them with another dealers offer to get their best deal.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!