P1000 1000 p5 awesome

J

Jpred1

Mar 25, 2017
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 0792
After owning mine for a lil while and fixing it the way I like it, got her out for a good ride today. My breakin period is over and service done. I followed a grizzly 700 atv , new with tires through lots of nasty mud holes, some he had to back out, the Honda eased on through them and best part was they all were muddy as crap. I could have worn my church clothes almost. My history of Sxs include 04, rhino, 07 rhino, 2011 Rzr 900 Xp , 2015 Ranger crew, 2013 Rzr 570. Took a while to get used to the shifting gears on the Honda but she performed great today. Good quite ride, muddled when need to and flat out running good. On Hwy it really shocked me, I kinda thought it felt slow, but from dead stop or run on 20mph kick, the big heavy pioneer is a dead even run with a Yamaha grizzly 700 up to 66. Now the grizzly did have a passenger , I left better half at home today. Really surprised everyone watching. Climbed a few hills, 4wd low lock. It's a Billy goat, the atvs wouldn't try some of them. Now I'm older than I used to be and bought the pioneer to do work and hunting, lil riding. But it's kinda rejuvenated my interest in joy riding. Hopefully the Honda dependability stands true as all my old 3 wheelers and 4 wheelers have. One happy camper tonight, now for the wash job Tomorrow and see why my bilge fan quit working , seat was a lil warm.

J

JTW

IMG 4027 The pic just doesn't do it justice but she climbed up to the part where we winched off with no problem... if it wouldn't have spelled utter disaster by not making it the last 20 yards. I would have tried it... and I think I could have made it. But this is what happens if you don't.
Again, the video and pics are waaaaay deceptive. This was one bad b**** of a hill!

Ps.. this video was 2011... so you can imagine how much worse it is now. Where he flipped is where we stopped and winched for safe measure.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 44421 The pic just doesn't do it justice but she climbed up to the part where we winched off with no problem... if it wouldn't have spelled utter disaster by not making it the last 20 yards. I would have tried it... and I think I could have made it. But this is what happens if you don't.
Again, the video and pics are waaaaay deceptive. This was one bad b**** of a hill!

Ps.. this video was 2011... so you can imagine how much worse it is now. Where he flipped is where we stopped and winched for safe measure.

That didn't look like fun.

Reactions: JTW
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
That didn't look good any one get hurt? did he keep his leg in?

Reactions: sharp
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 44421 The pic just doesn't do it justice but she climbed up to the part where we winched off with no problem... if it wouldn't have spelled utter disaster by not making it the last 20 yards. I would have tried it... and I think I could have made it. But this is what happens if you don't.

What kind of S X S? Hope every one is ok.

J

JTW

Would you f***ers read... this wasn't us! I don't know who the hell that was. It's just a random video of some guy in 2011 going up the same hill. Where he flipped is where we stopped. I have no pics or video.. it was dark when we got there. And we were all working out asses off to get up it. Didn't even think about pics and video at the time.

Hot94Z28

Hot94Z28

Oct 22, 2017
Lexington Missouri
Would you f***ers read... this wasn't us! I don't know who the hell that was. It's just a random video of some guy in 2011 going up the same hill. Where he flipped is where we stopped. I have no pics or video.. it was dark when we got there. And we were all working out asses off to get up it. Didn't even think about pics and video at the time.

Who said anything to you about this? I didn’t see anything in this thread that would warrant that response? Hope the people that happened to was ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Who said anything to you about this? I didn’t see anything in this thread that would warrant that response? Hope the people that happened to was ok.

That's just JTW. He's harmless except to his side plastics lol. You'll get use to him, or possibly desensitized you might say

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R

Was that you?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Come again?

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!