P1000 1000 p5 awesome

J

JTW

Who said anything to you about this? I didn’t see anything in this thread that would warrant that response? Hope the people that happened to was ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bhahahaha... Someone is new!!

Ps.. “Quoting” indicates speaking directly towards someone.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Would you f***ers read... this wasn't us! I don't know who the hell that was. It's just a random video of some guy in 2011 going up the same hill. Where he flipped is where we stopped. I have no pics or video.. it was dark when we got there. And we were all working out asses off to get up it. Didn't even think about pics and video at the time.
Your short hand is crap! HA!

Reactions: JTW
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What?? I use both hands. Sometimes I like to sit on the left until it goes numb and use it because it feels like someone else doing it!
We can tell, HA!

J

JTW

Yes, I quoted you cause I was talking to YOU. I didn’t see anyone’s comment that warranted your comment.

For the love of God you’re not catching on very quick. You see... these are my friends. Many of them I’ve met, ride with and have very good and personal relationships with. I text with most of the active members on a daily basis. And here you come in acting like you know me or them... if you had picked up on what everyone was saying, you’d know and understand that I was talking to my friends and giving them s***. Before you go making assumptions, and we all know what that makes you, you might want to have a clue.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Who said anything to you about this? I didn’t see anything in this thread that would warrant that response? Hope the people that happened to was ok.

Stupid is what stupid does, ( Forrest Gump ) I say a lot of stupid things on here and I don't want you hate me, when I say things, stupid. JTW was just making fun at your expense. And I'm sure he feels the same way. Welcome to the club! Lots of useful info here.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Yes, I quoted you cause I was talking to YOU. I didn’t see anyone’s comment that warranted your comment.

And one more thing.. I’ve already got the prickish, cocky, sh*t sling’n shenanigans covered. No need to get billy keyboard badass! You’re welcome to play but you should get an idea of who you’re playing with... otherwise you’ll end up pregnant or with an std!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For the love of God you’re not catching on very quick. You see... these are my friends. Many of them I’ve met, ride with and have very good and personal relationships with. I text with most of the active members on a daily basis. And here you come in acting like you know me or them... if you had picked up on what everyone was saying, you’d know and understand that I was talking to my friends and giving them s***. Before you go making assumptions, and we all know what that makes you, you might want to have a clue.

You text the members daily... I mean wtf dude. I haven’t heard from you in weeks.

J

JTW

You text the members daily... I mean wtf dude. I haven’t heard from you in weeks.

You’re due... I’m talking to somebody on here every day.. not everyone everyday! Shhhesh... needy much!? If you’re ever wondering, just ask Mbomar what I’m doing. We totes text like all the time!

Reactions: popeye and Neohio
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You’re due... I’m talking to somebody on here every day.. not everyone everyday! Shhhesh... needy much!? If you’re ever wondering, just ask Mbomar what I’m doing. We totes text like all the time!

Weird... just weird.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Is Mbomar my wife? I’m Nbomar so I’m just trying to clarify... if your talking to my wife daily, don’t tell her what I spend on the Honda. Lol

Hot94Z28

Hot94Z28

Oct 22, 2017
Lexington Missouri
Stupid is what stupid does, ( Forrest Gump ) I say a lot of stupid things on here and I don't want you hate me, when I say things, stupid. JTW was just making fun at your expense. And I'm sure he feels the same way. Welcome to the club! Lots of useful info here.

I’m fine with joking with people, I’m new here just seen his comment and had to go back through the thread and it made no sense to me. I was wondering who was saying that was the OP, or him in that video?

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

JTW isn't mad. He wears a helmet and a mouth piece, and sometimes he gets real excited cause he has dumb friends that don't listen. He uses Fu**er affectionately and doesn't recognize personal space. If you ever meet him cover your rear and sleep with one eye open. Other than that he's pretty genuine and helpful.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!