P1000 1000 seat heat shield for sale!

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was just getting ready to contact you about Don wanting one. (What's my cut for the referral?? Lol).
Don beat you to it lol. Did you send me a email?

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Got mine. 2 days!! Easy install. I had already done the duct tape of the seat belts flap! The heat shield went rite on! Helps lots! Thanks for the fast & great service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bayouownbeer
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got mine. 2 days!! Easy install. I had already done the duct tape of the seat belts flap! The heat shield went rite on! Helps lots! Thanks for the fast & great service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you

advertisement
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see a lot more pep having the heat from the seat issue the hotter it gets. I have this ready to ship. They work great. Shoot me a email and I'll get one out to you. [email protected] until then stay in the shade lol

Bubba

Bubba

Lifetime Member
May 5, 2016
Belle Chasse La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bayouowner, heat shield really helped big time on my bike! Thinks! Bubba

Stone

Stone

Jun 5, 2016
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi I'm interested in a heat shield! Have anymore for sale?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!