BOX1

P1000 16 gauge Stick stoppers

someguy1313

someguy1313

Mar 5, 2021
SouthEast
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I too wish they covered the foot rest part.

That said, Definitely appear well fitted, and if they are, and they are thick enough, this is a good deal.

I am interested in the install and integration into after market skid plates, which i will be adding shortly.

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon x4
My set is due here today, according to UPS. I plan to install them on Sunday. I’ll post some pictures when its done.
I installed the stick stoppers today. I installed the panels using rivnuts instead the provided self tapping screws. I removed the tires to gain better access. They did not interfere with my Factory ATV skid plates. I am going to cut some plate to cover the area above the top of the panels. Overall I am happy with them.
CC234BE6 A889 4D4D 8695 D17B895D5EDA
3588561E FB87 4E4C B128 C1062576498F

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon x4
On the off chance anyone was offended by what I intended as humor with my remarks re instead using metallic paint for shielding, or the faux "snide remark" re 16 gauge sticks. I apologize. In no way was any of that meant to disparage SuperATV's new product or its pricing.
No offense taken. I wish the stick stoppers product was steel, but the aluminum provides better protection than the plastic did. The 1/2“ UHMW skid plate and A arm protection I installed provide addition protection from objects being driven thru the plastic cabin structure as well as protecting the frame and engine components. No product provides absolute protection, just addition layers of protection.

Last edited:
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think black UHMW-PE, same thickness as the aluminum, would probably be an even better choice. UHMW-PE is amazingly impact resistant, 1" of UHMW will stop a 45 ACP round (though I won't be holding that in front of me for the test). I've lined my tractor front mount snowblower with 1/8" UHMW, both for the wear resistance and for friction reduction that helps reduce clogging and increases throw distance. Amazing stuff and well suited for our skid pans (though mine is stock Honda aluminum for now.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I installed the stick stoppers today. I installed the panels using rivnuts instead the provided self tapping screws. I removed the tires to gain better access. They did not interfere with my Factory ATV skid plates. I am going to cut some plate to cover the area above the top of the panels. Overall I am happy with them. View attachment 320385View attachment 320386
They look good, but IMO the rear should cover higher.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Definitely filling a void for a needed product @SuperATV and they look better than I imagined. Seems like extending them higher, and loosing the S logo, which creates a mud trap and a hole would be an improvement to consider. Best of luck with the new product.
9CE762A3 5B61 49F3 B4E5 A0F475EF2C9F

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Definitely filling a void for a needed product @SuperATV and they look better than I imagined. Seems like extending them higher, and loosing the S logo, which creates a mud trap and a hole would be an improvement to consider. Best of luck with the new product.
View attachment 320608
You know my design dudes are going to slip that "S" in there anytime they can. 🤣 🤣

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@SuperATV, any chance you could up the thickness to say 1” plate steel? I have some pesky steel fence posts in my area that are pretty hard on the floor boards..

If I go one direction I might only get one or two, but it I go a different direction it’s like several hundred….almost like they are in line!

Can you help a bro out?

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
@SuperATV, any chance you could up the thickness to say 1” plate steel? I have some pesky steel fence posts in my area that are pretty hard on the floor boards..

If I go one direction I might only get one or two, but it I go a different direction it’s like several hundred….almost like they are in line!

Can you help a bro out?
Steel isn't going to be as easy to design in there and not nearly as form fitting. Plus, it would probably end up cutting down on tire size. That's one of the biggest challenges.... How do you make it all fit and look good with maximum protection, and avoid cutting down on tire size.

And watch out for those fence posts... 🤣🤣🤣

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!