P1000 16 gauge Stick stoppers

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
It's surprising to me that they don't come from the factory with metal there. Apparently there have been lawsuits. Our Teryx 4 has steel panels there right from the factory and I believe other new models have steel there as well.
Kawie actually did a recall to add those in 2018, and they've come with the recall fender pans ever since. I think the KRX is the only other model that comes with a steel guard there from the factory.

B

bluepythons

Feb 16, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Kawie actually did a recall to add those in 2018, and they've come with the recall fender pans ever since. I think the KRX is the only other model that comes with a steel guard there from the factory.
What rough timeline do you guys have to develop a new product to when it will be available for purchase?

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
What rough timeline do you guys have to develop a new product to when it will be available for purchase?
Lol! No idea at this point. 🤣 🤣 The design engineers are supposed to be drawing it up asap. Then we'll make a print and prototype, get a try-on. If all of that goes well without any changes or hiccups we can probably knock out production in about 3 months. Lots of other new products in design, development, and production right now...so with everything else going on, that's not too bad.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Lol! No idea at this point. 🤣 🤣 The design engineers are supposed to be drawing it up asap. Then we'll make a print and prototype, get a try-on. If all of that goes well without any changes or hiccups we can probably knock out production in about 3 months. Lots of other new products in design, development, and production right now...so with everything else going on, that's not too bad.
I think they will sell really well. Especially since nobody is making them. And especially If you get a few advertising pictures with limbs that have entered the cab.

Last edited:
Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Put me on your list also

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I think they will sell really well. Especially since nobody is making them. And especially If you get a few advertising pictures with limbs that have entered the cab.
I think so too. I think about it every time we get into a ravine climb, and see the sticks bouncing around. I'm always covering my jewels with one hand just in case.! 🤣

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m late to the thread but I want one now, ok I’ll wait. Will it mount on the inside or outside of the firewall, just thinking the outside might reduce clearance with tires and the inside could go all the way across and be bolted in, possibly easier to install.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I’m late to the thread but I want one now, ok I’ll wait. Will it mount on the inside or outside of the firewall, just thinking the outside might reduce clearance with tires and the inside could go all the way across and be bolted in, possibly easier to install.
That's a good point. I brought that up yesterday when talking to the design guys. Pretty sure its on the outside, and they claim it won't effect tire size...........BUT I made sure to add a fitment check for tire clearance just in case...whenever they get the prototype built.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
When I made mine they sit tight / right against the plastic so you will only lose basically the width of the material that there made from. Being on the outer side of the firewall means that when a stick or what ever pushes on the guards there being pushed against the firewall,. If mounted inside would mean that the guards are being pushed towards you ,even bolted in there's a greater chance that the bolts will pull through the plastic of the firewall ?? This is my way of thinking.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!