P1000 16 gauge Stick stoppers

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Hi guys, any update on these yet?
link to it? just searched superatv site. didnt know where to look. searched skid plates, also machine protection category. ??
Looks like they're scheduled for production in a couple of weeks. We're supposed to have them ready around the 2nd or 3rd week of January. Fingers crossed!!
Its going to be part number; FAP-H-PIO1K
Right now, its looking like they should be ready around the end of the month....and probably up on the website the first week of next month.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey!! I think they're about done! Looks like they were getting put together in assembly and boxed up. Not sure when they'll hit the website, but looks like early next week.
Did y'all fix the #NTC discount option yet?
🤔...... Didn't work last time for some reason....😂😂😂

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Did y'all fix the #NTC discount option yet?
🤔...... Didn't work last time for some reason....😂😂😂
Yes! Use #NTC in the discount code section for an additional 0% added to your order! 🤣 🤣

Do they come with stickers and 🦩 horn?

😁
#NTC
Hell yeah they do! TOOT TOOOOOOT!!!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Don’t know if these are the similar use but when I purchased my P500 aluminum rock sliders from Ricochet, I sent a template for a wheel well plate and they cut them for $20 each. Simple but effective to avoid stick intrusion into the cab.

F2B75A4C 46E5 477D 8908 3FE545C5C08E0EDAA6C9 E660 414B A9D7 E336B1107D2E

GrnP500

GrnP500

Lifetime Member
Apr 21, 2019
COTXARLA
Ownership

1. 500
Don’t know if these are the similar use but when I purchased my P500 aluminum rock sliders from Ricochet, I sent a template for a wheel well plate and they cut them for $20 each. Simple but effective to avoid stick intrusion into the cab.

View attachment 319516View attachment 319517
When I got mine from Ricochet about 2 years ago I asked about these two plates. He said he would no longer do them. But simple to do yourself. Is a good original idea @Mudder .

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
When I got mine from Ricochet about 2 years ago I asked about these two plates. He said he would no longer do them. But simple to do yourself. Is a good original idea @Mudder .
Thx. Sorry to hear he stopped, it was Feb. 2017 when I got mine, thinking @trigger got some as well.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thx. Sorry to hear he stopped, it was Feb. 2017 when I got mine, thinking @trigger got some as well.

Yeah I received a pair too but never used them. Pretty sure I had already wrapped mine in diamond plate. They're probably sitting out there in the garage collecting dust. I could bring them to the TO or ship them to someone if they cover it, kind of heavy and might be pricey.

Bow4life

Bow4life

Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm planning to order a set of these, how are they mounted? I am also going to order a satv full skid plate, do they tie into the skid plate at all or do they just but right up to it?

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I'm planning to order a set of these, how are they mounted? I am also going to order a satv full skid plate, do they tie into the skid plate at all or do they just but right up to it?
My set is due here today, according to UPS. I plan to install them on Sunday. I’ll post some pictures when its done.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Shoot me a PM with everything you're looking at and I'll go over it with you, and post up the instructions so you can go over them ahead of installation. And...I'll get you a little discount on there.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!