SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
This is on the Honda bumper not the stock hoop but could be a solution for not adding length. I used a piece of flat aluminum bar and drilled to fit a couple 3” pod spots lights. As you can see mine are high quality chineseium alloy but they will swap for higher end rigid or Baja designs if desired. The spots put the beam out further than the stock lights. I am running the amber color as it seems to cut through the dust better.
3790842A A940 46A3 956B 87921A4CD5D8
3D70C504 2920 4CE6 AC9A 483AE0178880

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Also have these mounted higher.
44025FEE 0ABF 4562 A78E 49A1191D900F

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Also have these mounted higher. View attachment 220730
Dang dude, you’re the guy nobody wants behind them on the trail at night.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Presumably they are on dedicated switches. I like the top one but I’ve had to slide under so many low hanging branches on the trail That I’m afraid to mount one up there unfortunately and I tried just under the lip, but I’m tall and my visibility out the top of the windshield is already diminished on the Talon compared to the Pioneer.

I also like your low pods out front above the winch. 😎

Reactions: Mudwing
SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Dang dude, you’re the guy nobody wants behind them on the trail at night.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Presumably they are on dedicated switches. I like the top one but I’ve had to slide under so many low hanging branches on the trail That I’m afraid to mount one up there unfortunately and I tried just under the lip, but I’m tall and my visibility out the top of the windshield is already diminished on the Talon compared to the Pioneer.

I also like your low pods out front above the winch. 😎
Haha, it puts out the light for sure. We have some low stuff too, mostly overgrown brush and the paint is starting to wear off on the eleading edges. It is below the lip of the roof so that helps. Yes, separate switches. I also broke apart the wiring harnesses to isolate the relay from the switch. Relay to direct power and switch to key power. This keeps from running the relay amperage through my keyed power fuse on the XTC buss bar

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haha, it puts out the light for sure. We have some low stuff too, mostly overgrown brush and the paint is starting to wear off on the eleading edges. It is below the lip of the roof so that helps. Yes, separate switches. I also broke apart the wiring harnesses to isolate the relay from the switch. Relay to direct power and switch to key power. This keeps from running the relay amperage through my keyed power fuse on the XTC buss bar
Oh I couldn’t see that yours was under the lip. That’s good protection.

Im doing the same thing with relation to the keyed power, relay and switches.... that seems the best protection.....

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
3rd car garage.

Reactions: Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!