jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I know this isn't a Honda side by side, but were it not for these old 4wheelers being the 4fathers of the industry, we might not have the machines we have today. I think it's time to do my due diligence and give my old 200sx the attention it desperately needs.

I'll edit in all following vids in this same thread as they become available so they will all be localized to this one thread.

Last edited:
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Fixing the master cylinder reservoir sight glass :

I have heard of people getting a glass disk off ebay to replace the sight glass and epoxying it in.
No idea how well that works.

Also heard of a guy using a freeze plug to just make it not leak.
PilotOdyssey.com • View topic - fl350 master cylinder sight lens replace

Rumor mongering:

I heard your 'discussion ' (rant) about the possibility of a sport.
I would have thought you would need to be a total fan boy, drink the kool - aid etc to get an invitation to see that stuff early.
It almost sounded like you where suggesting big h is behind the curve. Haha

Or you need to know some one to let you in the back door at the factory on a Saturday.
I heard that is @Hondasxs plan, hope it works (ok so I started that rumor just now but it sounds good).

Hope you succeed, I would love to know what is going on.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I have heard of people getting a glass disk off ebay to replace the sight glass and epoxying it in.
No idea how well that works.
I’ll have to check into that! My fix worked for a summer but once it got cold the tape and epoxy got brittle. Probably would be pretty easy to plug it and just remember to check i once in a while. Course, loosing my front brakes would be a good indicator that I’m low on fluid...lol.

Reactions: Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ll have to check into that! My fix worked for a summer but once it got cold the tape and epoxy got brittle. Probably would be pretty easy to plug it and just remember to check i once in a while. Course, loosing my front brakes would be a good indicator that I’m low on fluid...lol.
Once you get it in pristine factory condition I'll buy it from You! $800! Remember steering lock and helmet holder!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!