P1000 2017 Announcement - November 17th!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You don't want to know what I had in the 700. emp front bumper , skid plates , walker evans shocks 2 sets of tires full cab,power steering and on and on got 10,500 on trade. 18-20 into it . they sold it for 10,700! didn't have a clue. But first dealer offered 8,000. I shat my pants

J

JTW

You don't want to know what I had in the 700. emp front bumper , skid plates , walker evans shocks 2 sets of tires full cab,power steering and on and on got 10,500 on trade. 18-20 into it . they sold it for 10,700! didn't have a clue. But first dealer offered 8,000. I shat my pants
Wow... yeah! That sucks!!
I thought my $5500 offer was bad.. I know I could have sold it outright for more.. but honestly.. I'm in sales. The last thing I want to do is mess with selling my personal stuff.

Reactions: Plumber32
1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It is nice to stay with a local dealer that you'd be bringing to rig into if not drastically more money when you bring it in. because they tend to treat you better
I am really happy for you you guys are going to have a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought mine local to keep my money home, could've driven the hour and fifteen minutes each way to Union City TN and saved $400. Another plus of buying local is that I get 10% off accessories for one year. I've already added a windshield and plan on adding a rear panel. Buying local keeps our communities vibrant.

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
so if you were buying now would you wait on the 17's or go with the 16's

Depends.

Are you someone who buys and keeps or someone who "horse trades" a lot?

If you buy and keep, the 2016 is probably the better buy because you will be able to get them at a pretty good discount over the 2017 models. While if you are going to "trade up" later the 2017 is probably the better bet since it won't be starting with as large a depreciation hit.

Are you going to ride all year round in your location? If you don't ride in the winter then I would probably wait and get one of the 2017 EPS or Deluxe models when they are released in the Spring. No reason to buy something that is just going to sit on a battery charger all winter.

They will likely be $2,000-$3,000+ more than what you would pay for a 2016 model but you would get the "updated DCT", the "thicker seat" and possibly some other model year updates that aren't being published.

All that being said, I am glad I got my 2016 model in July, even though I haven't been able to ride it more than around the yard since August. :mad::(

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!