2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
He’s bringing both the Yamaha and PJ!
I'd like to actually! Each does well at certain things and I haven't actually been able to directly compare them together yet for obvious reasons. But it would be so much fun to have a machine just for Ang, she's really confident in the Wolverine and it needs nothing added to tackle RRB. I think by the Takeover there will be some surprises but we're coming somehow

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Bring both and let her drive at takeover and see who does better
I'm down lol. She's pretty good behind the wheel and won't break anything. Logistics might be too much but even if we might just rent something for a day two, that might make a great weekend even better for her. Last year she wanted to bring her dirtbike but we just didn't have room so that might be a cool surprise

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm down lol. She's pretty good behind the wheel and won't break anything. Logistics might be too much but even if we might just rent something for a day two, that might make a great weekend even better for her. Last year she wanted to bring her dirtbike but we just didn't have room so that might be a cool surprise

Thats an easy fix bigger trailer and youll still have room for joe

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got SxS registered this morning, class 1. Think I'll just drive to RB in April!...o_O Before anyone gets all excited, I'm kidding about driving to RB.;)
20171005 1021511

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!