2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I just talked to the woman at RRB and she said that they have 1 -50 amp and 2-30 AMp spots left for RV camping but then the latter were something like a half mile away. They’re also opening up another campground called the ridges about a half mile away which will have an additional 32 sites. If anybody is staying in an RV site and needs an additional tent to set up for friends that are coming it will be an additional $20 per night to have a tent set up on your spot. I think that’s kind of silly. My campsite is number 27 next to the redneck retreat number 3. Feel free to drop by and drop off your termite and argyle sock collections. I will guard them with courage and cannons.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So I just talked to the woman at RRB and she said that they have 1 -50 amp and 2-30 AMp spots left for RV camping but then the latter were something like a half mile away. They’re also opening up another campground called the ridges about a half mile away which will have an additional 32 sites. If anybody is staying in an RV site and needs an additional tent to set up for friends that are coming it will be an additional $20 per night to have a tent set up on your spot. I think that’s kind of silly. My campsite is number 27 next to the redneck retreat number 3. Feel free to drop by and drop off your termite and argyle sock collections. I will guard them with courage and cannons.

There is also this option, new campground read my replies in that thread for how far etc from RRB.

2018 Pioneer Takeover Lodging Options Eagle Campground

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I’ll be there Thursday around noon .... ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: nbomar and 100Acre
P

PolkaJoe

Nov 5, 2017
NEPA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Oh man .... I so want to go, but it’s a 10 hour+ drive!!! LOL. If something closer to PA opens up I’d be there in a heartbeat! It’s not off the table yet .... but logistically challenging.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh man .... I so want to go, but it’s a 10 hour+ drive!!! LOL. If something closer to PA opens up I’d be there in a heartbeat! It’s not off the table yet .... but logistically challenging.

12 hours for me and lots of folks drive even farther than me. It’s a great time. I like seeing other places in the country to ride.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3

It' 11 for us see if you can meet up with someone and ride together

Reactions: sharp and nbomar
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
12 hours for me and lots of folks drive even farther than me. It’s a great time. I like seeing other places in the country to ride.

I have to break things up after 8 hours, getting old, would make a 4 day trip for me for a stay of 3 days. If I had a 20 foot trailer for 2 S x S and extra driver I could do it in 2 days, just too many days, worked hard and put up wet, to do that any more.

advertisement
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I have to break things up after 8 hours, getting old, would make a 4 day trip for me for a stay of 3 days. If I had a 20 foot trailer for 2 S x S and extra driver I could do it in 2 days, just too many days, worked hard and put up wet, to do that any more.

C’mon Smitty. Pull on your big boy pants and come to RRB!

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

12-13 For me too. I know it's a lot of driving for a short trip but it is well worth it. I hope more people will make the trip. In times like this i always say "there's times I've done a lot more and gotten less."
You can take that to the bank

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Come on let's go. I'm going and plan on driving a 25 year old Blazer. Don't be scared!!!!We can convoy:cool:

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
12-13 For me too. I know it's a lot of driving for a short trip but it is well worth it. I hope more people will make the trip. In times like this i always say "there's times I've done a lot more and gotten less."
You can take that to the bank

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We have to tow our homes too. Lol.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
OK. Fly to Knoxville, TN and ride with someone ....

That wouldn't work, I'd rent a car to go back and get Rooster! Are you on the way from NW AR to the ride?

Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!