2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher you and your wife and friend are a few of those great people you speak about!!!!
Thanks Tramguage I like being part of this group and so do they. We all have our days but we're human. Most people don't understand the lure to this site but after you've been on here awhile and get the chance to meet others it's exciting to shake the hand of that friend for the first time.
Our family doesn't understand why we run to Tennessee every chance we can but when you meet such good people you want to spend more time with them. That's what many of us do on this site including yourself. What hondasxs did here was bring us all together and unbelievably we get along (usually lol). Last RRB we had great people from All four corners of US and top to bottom. Bad ass.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks Tramguage I like being part of this group and so do they. We all have our days but we're human. Most people don't understand the lure to this site but after you've been on here awhile and get the chance to meet others it's exciting to shake the hand of that friend for the first time.
Our family doesn't understand why we run to Tennessee every chance we can but when you meet such good people you want to spend more time with them. That's what many of us do on this site including yourself. What hondasxs did here was bring us all together and unbelievably we get along (usually lol). Last RRB we had great people from All four corners of US and top to bottom. Bad ass.
That's why my wife and I are really excited to go, even with an over 9hr drive...lol. I haven't been part of this forum for long but everyone here has been great! Look forward to meeting all who is able to make it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's why my wife and I are really excited to go, even with an over 9hr drive...lol. I haven't been part of this forum for long but everyone here has been great! Look forward to meeting all who is able to make it.
Time flies on the way there it's the drive home that absolutely sucks ass!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

We are 12 or so hours out. It’s worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It' 2500 miles round trip, but I would not miss it. It is a LONG drive home but we talk about the next year's trip all the way home. Planning on spending 5 to 6 days at RRB in 18. There won' be a stranger n the group, if you need something and someone has it it' yours without even having to ask.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It' 2500 miles round trip, but I would not miss it. It is a LONG drive home but we talk about the next year's trip all the way home. Planning on spending 5 to 6 days at RRB in 18. There won' be a stranger n the group, if you need something and someone has it it' yours without even having to ask.
We put just shy of 6000 last trip over and even though it was totally worth it took a month to recover from that week so going at it differently in '18 but like you won't miss it! Still would love a Takeover this way but Pioneer TN is very fitting.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
We put just shy of 6000 last trip over and even though it was totally worth it took a month to recover from that week so going at it differently in '18 but like you won't miss it! Still would love a Takeover this way but Pioneer TN is very fitting.
Where about, state is fine, are you located, I'm in the prosess of organizing an Appalachian Mountain Riders meet any greet in PA around the end of June.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Reactions: sharp
RickyB

RickyB

Jan 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
We had a blast tho didn't we?!?! I can already taste the margaritas down at that little Mexican restaurant.

Yes we did and yes the Margaritas were awesome. I'm ready.

Reactions: sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Trying to get a yes or no from friends to book a cabin now! Looking forward to it again this year. @Tramguage1 are you going to bring the new ride and break it in?
HELL YEA!!!!! But its already broke in. Doing the first service this weekend. I cant wait to see how it performs.
IMG 20170730 115917 144

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
CALLING ALL EVENT SPONSORS!!!!!
We are searching for event sponsors to help raise the funds needed to support all our riders.
Sponsorship details are still in the works but are set to include:
  • Banner at placed at event.
  • Company logo on event t-shirts.
  • Listing on the site and social accounts.
But if you are interested please shoot @Hondasxs a message or email us at [email protected]

Returning sponsors for 2018:
View attachment 54182 View attachment 54183 View attachment 54184 View attachment 54185 View attachment 54186

Count as always with us!!
A65ee670c627f740362d82f0f807d414

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!