2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

JCMINIS

JCMINIS

Dec 19, 2017
Canton nc
Ownership

1. 500
I just realized I had made loose arrangements to convoy with @JCMINIS to arrive on thursday.

Time we leaving ? I was semi thinking 10am ish..The misses said I would need a nap before rolling out..I emailed RRB about early check in but havent got a reply.

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Time we leaving ? I was semi thinking 10am ish..The misses said I would need a nap before rolling out..I emailed RRB about early check in but havent got a reply.
Normally check in is at 3pm but by Noon is ok they said, especially since they will be seeing a massive influx of folks coming that weekend. By getting there earlier, the traffic won't be as bad for early arrivals. Anybody that rented each site the night before has to be out by 11am.

Reactions: sharp
JCMINIS

JCMINIS

Dec 19, 2017
Canton nc
Ownership

1. 500
Normally check in is at 3pm but by Noon is ok they said, especially since they will be seeing a massive influx of folks coming that weekend. By getting there earlier, the traffic won't be as bad for early arrivals. Anybody that rented each site the night before has to be out by 11am.

Then 10 should be about right... @ 63ft long I go a "little" slower but not by much...haha.

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
pretty sure i will be "randomly selected" when i get back to the office on monday..

FB IMG 1522962045224

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Called adrenaline and excitement! After our 2 day trip into Tennessee we and @Eltobgi went directly into an 11 hour ride after meeting Delton ,took 30 min catnap ate and went another 7 strait till sleep. Then repeat. Sleep when you’re dead:)
The only way I was able to sleep at RRB was due to a broken axle, and the fact that I was able to limp back to camp. I didn’t want to ruin the ride for everyone and was capable of getting the BEAST ready for a transplant when a “donor match” was found. I enjoyed and will never forget hearing the Roar of groups of Pioneers as they accelerated all at once up the main trail from the RRB Campground and set out for adventure. But even with “Axle Problems” I rode by removing shaft and knuckles! Took the trail to the gas station in town by myself for supplies and ran up and down the highway. As we all know the Pioneer is still very Capable with only Rear Wheel Drive! The Good thing about breaking down is having the opportunity to log on and catch up with everyone’s adventures on here and sharing a few of my own. So if you have the time to sleep you are most likely broken down and for that I am Sorry!:cool:

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
you mean cleaning it?
If anything like last year there will be plenty of cleaning after the event or even during. I remember being at the cleaning station so it was easier to do some repairs later, @Hondasxs gave us some coins for the pressure washer, there @lee showed up. That’s where we met him. Sat there for a long time just bulls***ting. Lots of good memories you will take from that place.

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anything like last year there will be plenty of cleaning after the event or even during. I remember being at the cleaning station so it was easier to do some repairs later, @Hondasxs gave us some coins for the pressure washer, there @lee showed up. That’s where we met him. Sat there for a long time just bulls***ting. Lots of good memories you will take from that place.

I’ve got a 7gpm 12v pump I may take down to the creek. It took me $30 worth of cleaning station to lighten my 700 by a couple hundred pounds the last time I paid for cleaning.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’ve got a 7gpm 12v pump I may take down to the creek. It took me $30 worth of cleaning station to lighten my 700 by a couple hundred pounds the last time I paid for cleaning.
Lol. Just roll up Stinking Creek and back to loosen up the crap would probably save 25$

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I may bring my electric pressure washer esp since I got a RV site with hookups

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'll bring my gas powered pressure washer. I have full hook up but am staying up the road at the other camp I think by where we parked for the overland. Hopefully I can find a discreet location to do some washing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll bring my gas powered pressure washer. I have full hook up but am staying up the road at the other camp I think by where we parked for the overland. Hopefully I can find a discreet location to do some washing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
bring it to the creek Ill supply the water you supply the pressure washer

J

JTW

The only way I was able to sleep at RRB was due to a broken axle, and the fact that I was able to limp back to camp. I didn’t want to ruin the ride for everyone and was capable of getting the BEAST ready for a transplant when a “donor match” was found. I enjoyed and will never forget hearing the Roar of groups of Pioneers as they accelerated all at once up the main trail from the RRB Campground and set out for adventure. But even with “Axle Problems” I rode by removing shaft and knuckles! Took the trail to the gas station in town by myself for supplies and ran up and down the highway. As we all know the Pioneer is still very Capable with only Rear Wheel Drive! The Good thing about breaking down is having the opportunity to log on and catch up with everyone’s adventures on here and sharing a few of my own. So if you have the time to sleep you are most likely broken down and for that I am Sorry!:cool:
Well let me tell ya... they don’t go worth a s*** when you break front and rear opposing sides!!!

advertisement