2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
How many people are bringing kids/ family? Would like to bring my 6 year olds but won’t be able to keep my normal pace and will need some easier riding if I do.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How many people are bringing kids/ family? Would like to bring my 6 year olds but won’t be able to keep my normal pace and will need some easier riding if I do.
I plan on getting there Wednesday to scout the trails before the group arrives. Then we plan on having people sign up for different levels of trail difficulty. Hope to have some trails planned out for ALL levels of skills and family friendly.

K

Kolton

Oct 15, 2016
Vance, al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How "family friendly" is this ride? I've got 3 young kids and if I ever went on one of these wouldn't want to leave the older 2 behind.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I plan on getting there Wednesday to scout the trails before the group arrives. Then we plan on having people sign up for different levels of trail difficulty. Hope to have some trails planned out for ALL levels of skills and family friendly.

I was considering getting there a day or two early myself let’s put that LE to the test.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How "family friendly" is this ride? I've got 3 young kids and if I ever went on one of these wouldn't want to leave the older 2 behind.

As long as it doesn' rain 14" again before the event, we will hopeully have a ride that ALL families can enjoy. If it' rough then we can do some paved / gravel road trails.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Barring something major I’m planning to be in late Wednesday night or around noon Thursday.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

@Kolton @Dragon21

These rides are very family friendly, we try to make organized runs that everyone can enjoy. If momma ain't happy because trail is too extreme, nobody is happy. Same with not trying to put kids in danger, but that is more up to the driver's abilities. Mother nature doesn't always cooperate, for 2017 we got 8" of rain in 1 day just before the event and the trails were not in great shape (VERY deep ruts) within 30 days the TWRA had the trails repaired. Still we did the best we could with conditions we had.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!