2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Please! You mean the bus trails? Need to change the name to Black and Blue after the whippin' I put on its ass last year!
Ok ok I'm gonna quote you trigger. After hitting the trails for the first time you said to your wife "holy s*** what did we get ourselves into " at least that's what you told me and Chooglin.

Last edited:
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you had the LE you would love it. And even more if you added all your upgrades.
That Kentucky boy couldn't handle an electric toothbrush let alone fancy 4 wheel drive. Hes scared of the fun he'd have.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Ok ok I'm gonna quote you trigger. After hitting the trails for the first time you said to your "holy s*** what did we get ourselves into " at least that's what you told me and Chooglin.

You remember that, lmao!? I'll admit, absolutely true too. Anyone looking at those trails from the seat of a P5 has to be a little intimidated, unless he's drunk or stupid. Even paying attention and knowing my machine didn't keep me off my side there. Never got stuck and didn't break anything though, so for the sake of talking sh** I punched that b**** in the throat!

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
You remember that, lmao!? I'll admit, absolutely true too. Anyone looking at those trails from the seat of a P5 has to be a little intimidated, unless he's drunk or stupid. Even paying attention and knowing my machine didn't keep me off my side there. Never got stuck and didn't break anything though, so for the sake of talking sh** I punched that b**** in the throat!
Those 500's are quite impressive no doubt. I had a rhino 450 and thing was a freaking billy goat. The 500's remind me of that machine.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have noticed a little liquid courage helps the 500 out immensely.

VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Liquid courage helps everything out. Turns my 1000 into a 1500 and makes molehills outta mtns, ponds into puddles! Lol
And this is what my pioneer can do after eating the fruit from the jar that's in the liquid encouragement

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I just noticed this ride is not listed in the calendar. There are only two rides listed, Mulberry in Feb. and Colorado in Sept.
It's in May.

Reactions: TimG
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!