BOX1 - TEST

2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like RRB campground is booked. Anywhere else? Looks like we will be in a tent, since i can not tow my P1000 and my camper at the same time.

I just called today and booked our covered tent campsite they said there were two left and I got one... they also said that there were lots at the Eagle one that is a brand new campground I think... but try again? We booked our tent site for the 2nd-5th

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I just called today and booked our covered tent campsite they said there were two left and I got one... they also said that there were lots at the Eagle one that is a brand new campground I think... but try again? We booked our tent site for the 2nd-5th
Cool! Are you going to be at Mulberry Feb?

Reactions: sharp and Bpaul
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Looks like RRB campground is booked. Anywhere else? Looks like we will be in a tent, since i can not tow my P1000 and my camper at the same time.
Should have room at Eagle Rock Resort and campground, they are affiliated with RRB, call RRB and ask for availability.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Direct link to book online at Eagle Rock Resort, just a short 30 minute ride by trail across to RRB.

https://hotel2085.openhotel.com/
I just booked a spot . Thanks for the heads up. Little pricey for an RV spot. I hope we like it as well as Windrock.

Our camper will reside at Windrock in their RV storage. We just didn't want to tow every day from Windrock.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oh and the comfort inn still has rooms available I also checked there as well but hubby wants to camp so we are camping lol

If you guys make the mulberry ride it will be a good trial run.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW and sharp
Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you guys make the mulberry ride it will be a good trial run.

I don’t think we are going to make the mulberry, Ty already plans on going to Illinois for coyote hunting that weekend. But I think I have him talked into going to muddy bottoms feb 15-17. And I am also seeing some talk of a ride in March.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don’t think we are going to make the mulberry, Ty already plans on going to Illinois for coyote hunting that weekend. But I think I have him talked into going to muddy bottoms feb 15-17. And I am also seeing some talk of a ride in March.
Cool. You could probably set that cat out on a rope, make a few distress calls and have plenty of coyotes to pick from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3 - TEST

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!