2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’m appalled at you all!! Lol and it wasn’t until this last year that I was the one making all the money so he only asked because he wanted me to pay for them! Lol but even though now he makes all the money and I’m a stay at home wife I manage the bills and the accounts... but he gets what he wants or else there wouldn’t be a new truck or a SxS in our garage lol and he is getting his portal lift so even though I manage the money he gets what he wants

Everyone operates a little different. It sounds like you 2 have a great thing going. That's all that matters.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Haha let's be honest it looks kinda like a burn victim. It is a cool but but with looks like that it has to be fun and have a good c

Man I would love to hunt dogs in Iowa my buddy goes up there for quail and he tells me it would be awesome for it up there.

Come on up man. Plenty of places to go.

You come up here and hunt dogs I'll come down there and hunt ducks!!

Tyrel

Tyrel

Jul 31, 2018
Jonesboro Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
:):):) all these posts about this dang hairless cat cracks me up. Please no one ask about her bringing this dang thing cause she will ask me if it's ok. Yall want to know what it feels like close your eyes, rub your hand on the carpet and purr :confused:haha

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
:):):) all these posts about this dang hairless cat cracks me up. Please no one ask about her bringing this dang thing cause she will ask me if it's ok. Yall want to know what it feels like close your eyes, rub your hand on the carpet and purr :confused:haha
Oh it's just starting and YES you better bring that cat along by God.

Theres already some bets going

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tyrel

Tyrel

Jul 31, 2018
Jonesboro Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Come on up man. Plenty of places to go.

You come up here and hunt dogs I'll come down there and hunt ducks!!
Heck yeah what part of Iowa are in? Surprisingly I dont have any places to duck hunt I've only been here 2 years now and where I live it's all lease ground and good public is about 1.5 hrs south of here guys in work with down there smash them but they said it's been a horrible year for them.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Heck yeah what part of Iowa are in? Surprisingly I dont have any places to duck hunt I've only been here 2 years now and where I live it's all lease ground and good public is about 1.5 hrs south of here guys in work with down there smash them but they said it's been a horrible year for them.
Oh I will go a long way to kill ducks! 074d636e2498d50d4917308cc0d84351

J

JTW

Where you from?

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yes I get accused of that quite often because I don’t have that southern accent...
and we need to meet this @Kilo427 we are always looking for people to ride with especially closer to Jonesboro!
Hell hes just in paragould. If you see a homeless man driving a clapped out green pioneer that's him. Hes really a doctor but he took the whole duck dynasty craze a little too far.

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hell hes just in paragould. If you see a homeless man driving a clapped out green pioneer that's him. Hes really a doctor but he took the whole duck dynasty craze a little too far.

Lol!!! Well if you got the money why not!! Lol

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

I don’t know if he was on the bear creek ride... he rides cloud 9 pretty often. And then we usually do all the club rides together. Headed to Moab this fall.

When are you planning on adding these portals?

Reactions: sharp
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!