2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hard to put a price on that kind of fun!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Pippen is not amused with your joke lmao

0069A31E C855 4FBB A854 C4D540F29A8C

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I
I don’t have one yet... it won’t be for a long time I’m not very far along... and thanks for the congrats we are happy!
I think I can speak for the members here, we are all happy along with Y'all, eat right!

Reactions: TimG and Bpaul
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Saltines and a little water! Or just puke! HA!
I went in with my wife during delivery with both boys, it was really hard on me, my blood pressure goes through the roof in a Doctors office, much less a delivery room. My wife had a doctor and a nurse attending and I had two nurses attending me, I was seeing spots and coming and going, I made it through both births, was the two greatest times of my life! And then they started growing up, I was ready to kill them when they turned 13, HA! Glad I didn't!

Reactions: Bpaul
Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bring it to iowa we'll kill some coyotes!

Get Ty’s number he needs to put that scope to use!! And he is very slick he talked me into a night vision scope two months before he asked for the thermal I kept telling him no he just bought a scope and then he said I could get my cat haha so he is very slick he got two scopes in about two months of each other

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Get Ty’s number he needs to put that scope to use!! And he is very slick he talked me into a night vision scope two months before he asked for the thermal I kept telling him no he just bought a scope and then he said I could get my cat haha so he is very slick he got two scopes in about two months of each other
Lol at least he told you. My wife doesn't usually know what goes into the safe and I try to add 1 thing per month :)

Last edited:
Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m appalled at you all!! Lol and it wasn’t until this last year that I was the one making all the money so he only asked because he wanted me to pay for them! Lol but even though now he makes all the money and I’m a stay at home wife I manage the bills and the accounts... but he gets what he wants or else there wouldn’t be a new truck or a SxS in our garage lol and he is getting his portal lift so even though I manage the money he gets what he wants

J

JTW

I’m appalled at you all!! Lol and it wasn’t until this last year that I was the one making all the money so he only asked because he wanted me to pay for them! Lol but even though now he makes all the money and I’m a stay at home wife I manage the bills and the accounts... but he gets what he wants or else there wouldn’t be a new truck or a SxS in our garage lol and he is getting his portal lift so even though I manage the money he gets what he wants
Oh no... if he gets portals you’ll be a single mom. Because portals are GAY!!!

Tyrel

Tyrel

Jul 31, 2018
Jonesboro Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool cat! Lets see a pic of you with the baby bump and again congrats on the new arrival!
Haha let's be honest it looks kinda like a burn victim. It is a cool but but with looks like that it has to be fun and have a good c
Bring it to iowa we'll kill some coyotes!

Man I would love to hunt dogs in Iowa my buddy goes up there for quail and he tells me it would be awesome for it up there.

Reactions: TimG, sharp and JTW
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!