2022 Pioneer Takeover - SAVE THE DATE - June 10th and 11th, 2022 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

Spektrum84

Spektrum84

Aug 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. Talon X
I think I'm going to try and make it to this, this year. I just committed to putting a winch on my Talon. I think I'll be staying at the Comfort Inn. I may get there early like a few others and get some more riding time in.
Edit: Now booked at the Comfort Inn!

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
T-Shirt sponsorships are now open.
Please help use continue to make this a free event.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I'm a Takeover virgin, be gentle with me! I would like to get around though...I go most of the way...but whoa means whoa!

Be there Wednesday to Sunday...looking very forward to it.

Last edited:
KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Cabin booked - ✔️
T-shirt - ✔️

Committed for Wednesday thru Sunday. Looking forward to putting some faces to the names and seeing everyone’s buggies. This will be my first time at RRB, or having my P5 in Tennessee. I guess this means no more procrastinating on my mod to do list…

Let the countdown begin!

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm a Takeover virgin, be gentle with me! I would like to get around though...I go most of the way...but whoa means whoa!

A wise man once said, "what happens at the T.O. stays at the T.O." ain't that right @Bad_bowtie ?

#NTC

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
A wise man once said, "what happens at the T.O. stays at the T.O." ain't that right @Bad_bowtie ?

#NTC
Shhhh... let's not scare the fresh meat off🤫

He did say that when I found him in the woods with that lot lizard from the pilot! Come to find out it was actually just @TittiesAndBeer
In my defense it was dark and everyone knows that noone is better at pleasing a man than Josh.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Hahahahah, what…..no one….ok I’ll tell him. Sometimes you’re in the thick of it before you can even think whoa. Also, if someone says let’s go for a quick night ride….. that means the estimated time of return is close to daylight. 😉

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Hahahahah, what…..no one….ok I’ll tell him. Sometimes you’re in the thick of it before you can even think whoa. Also, if someone says let’s go for a quick night ride….. that means the estimated time of return is close to daylight. 😉
Hey, trail 9 at 9 is always a quick trip! Right @TripleB @Plumber32 @Bad_bowtie @DrShotgun

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!