2022 Pioneer Takeover - SAVE THE DATE - June 10th and 11th, 2022 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JACKAL Will you be leading your Tour again this year? I have at least 3 to 4 drivers that would love to do that.
Yes, however this year I intend to lead a 500/520 group at least one or two days.

I will likely take a group to Brushy Mountain Prison one day for those who want to go or haven't been before, definitely taking the Pioneer 1000 on that run.

Micah_Deshotel

Micah_Deshotel

May 30, 2019
Egan, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Yes, however this year I intend to lead a 500/520 group at least one or two days.

I will likely take a group to Brushy Mountain Prison one day for those who want to go or haven't been before, definitely taking the Pioneer 1000 on that run.
Excellent, we will be there from Thurs-Tues, will definitely have 3-5 bikes from our group on that run, Brushy Mtn and the trails back to the Eternal Flame were one of the highlights of our trip last year.

Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Leesville, South Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

My father and I will be there this year. Staying down the road in a rented house not far from RRB. 700-4 and a P1k5. We would def like to make it up the prison up. That is a very long trip is it not? 12 hours?

advertisement
Micah_Deshotel

Micah_Deshotel

May 30, 2019
Egan, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
My father and I will be there this year. Staying down the road in a rented house not far from RRB. 700-4 and a P1k5. We would def like to make it up the prison up. That is a very long trip is it not? 12 hours?
last year I think it was 10-11 hrs. We also ran up to the Top of the world after that prison trip to catch the fireworks. It ended up being like 125 miles total and about a 14hr day of riding for us.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
last year I think it was 10-11 hrs. We also ran up to the Top of the world after that prison trip to catch the fireworks. It ended up being like 125 miles total and about a 14hr day of riding for us.
Nice 👍

@JACKAL must've liked your group. When he took us cpl years ago it turned out to be about a 12 hr day prison and back. Luckily after the Eternal flame it got "easier" from there :rolleyes:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Nice 👍

@JACKAL must've liked your group. When he took us cpl years ago it turned out to be about a 12 hr day prison and back. Luckily after the Eternal flame it got "easier" from there :rolleyes:

😂😂😂😂😂😂
I was lernt a gooder way to go. That and we did't have rain / fog and peeples with street tires on the SXS's :D

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
From where you are staying approx. 125 miles round trip. The route I take people now is 2hours there 39 miles and 5 hours back 62 miles departing and returning to the Pilot Truck Stop / Comfort Inn at Exit 141. The day also includes 3 hour at Brushy for people to eat, drink, and tour the facility if they choose.

Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Leesville, South Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
From where you are staying approx. 125 miles round trip. The route I take people now is 2hours there 39 miles and 5 hours back 62 miles departing and returning to the Pilot Truck Stop / Comfort Inn at Exit 141. The day also includes 3 hour at Brushy for people to eat, drink, and tour the facility if they choose.
Dang I am not even sure what my p1k gets on a tank of gas haha.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Hondasxs

Attention members TWRA Announced their compliance checkpoint dates for the WMAs we will ride during Takeover. Please note below:

The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency has announced its user compliance checkpoint dates for the North Cumberland Wildlife Management Area for the 2022 calendar year.

According to TWRA, the checkpoints will include, but are not limited to, the following dates:

March 19
April 10, April 30
May 21, May 28, May 29, May 30
June 11, June 19
July 2, July 3, July 4, July 23, July 31
August 14, August 27

Checkpoints will be conducted both day and night, and will include the New River, Royal Blue, Sundquist and Ed Carter (Tackett Creek) units.

The trail system at North Cumberland is open 24 hours a day, and camping is permitted. However, permits are required to access the WMA. At least one person in each vehicle must have a valid hunting license and a WMA permit, or a High Impact Conservation Permit.

The High Impact Conservation Permits range from $15 for a resident one-day permit to $232 for a non-resident annual permit. They can be purchased wherever hunting licenses are sold, including through the TWRA’s website.

Any driver or passenger of an off-highway vehicle who is under the age of 18 must wear a helmet.

The same rules of the road apply to off-highway vehicles and off-highway trails as apply to the highways. Driving under the influence is illegal, as is speeding, reckless driving and other offenses.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Nope never messed with it. Also never thought about clocking miles per tank
In the area of the Takeover you can expect approximately 130 miles per tank out of a Pioneer 1000 driving in high range.

Extensive use of low range and or gear reduction modifications can drop that distance by 50%

Note: Pioneer 1000's when fuel gauge starts flashing empty you still have approximately 2gal of fuel left (40 miles) . Most I ever filled was 6.7gal after 138 miles in the 7.9 gal tank. FYI

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!