2nd ANNUAL No Snow Fun Run. (St. Helen, MI) June 10, 2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

The battery died on the first leg of the ride. But I carry three extra batteries with me! I wish I had footage going down that rutted hill and the mud hole we went through when I lead us down the wrong road.

Did you go with the Wolfsnout goggles? Ouch! My Scott's arrived today and I could get three more pair for the price of her one.

Forget the overpriced GoPro. Get a falsie and save your $$$ to pay off those goggles! Also, only get RAM mounts.
Amazon.com : Lightdow LD6000 WiFi 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP:Novatek NT96655 Chip, 2.0-Inch LTPS LCD, 170° Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Black+WiFi) : Camera & Photo

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The battery died on the first leg of the ride. But I carry three extra batteries with me! I wish I had footage going down that rutted hill and the mud hole we went through when I lead us down the wrong road.

Did you go with the Wolfsnout goggles? Ouch! My Scott's arrived today and I could get three more pair for the price of her one.

Forget the overpriced GoPro. Get a falsie and save your $$$ to pay off those goggles! Also, only get RAM mounts.
Amazon.com : Lightdow LD6000 WiFi 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP:Novatek NT96655 Chip, 2.0-Inch LTPS LCD, 170° Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Black+WiFi) : Camera & Photo

Ordered the Bug Eyes. Supposed to be guaranteed for life, not against scratches though.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!