2nd ANNUAL No Snow Fun Run. (St. Helen, MI) June 10, 2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

Piston wasn't shy about staying on the throttle when he was leading either, I had to hammer 5th gear a few of times just to catch up to him.

I've never really grown up. Everything I ride is hammer down... It's probably a good thing I don't have a YXZ.

D

Deleted member 3748

Or as @jak9922 would say...

Capture

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We have lots more pics...

This is the whole group that rode together. Po-pos and all.
View attachment 46087

One of the talk breaks.
View attachment 46086

View attachment 46085

This is the end of the first trail. We blew through it in about 90 minutes and were expecting about 3 hours. Then we talked a while before starting the second trail. I won't mention any names, but two guys in our Honda group can talk your ear off if you let them. :rolleyes: Which is a good thing, because conversation with good friends is the best part of the ride.
View attachment 46088

I'm not sure who your talking about? Lmao

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@trigger, here's the mess after the mud hole! Big brother is gona get a bath!

4a0084cbd1fdc6037c653ade4c3a7103A44decc1bbf7e50c89967737be6e4758Db6203255f22b1ed496df7ffcc446a4e265a0d59e659667248a8dbf6707a768e

J

Jshell3

Here's some video highlights from our ride. 13 minutes was as short as I could make it. Don't fast forward through any of it! :D

Ha! Loved it... Even w the buzzing camera mount.
Esp love the way you point out the riders as they come into the scene. That's a great tip for letting (us) the audience- Be there!

Also like the way you have indicator lights strips up top (under roof) to show the power (on/off) to your lightbar.

I had that same 1/2 windshield 15" Lexan on Blueberry. I learned that if you lift it / crack it off the hood about an inch, it lets air in pretty good and fixes most of the dust that gathers behind it on the dash.@trigger funny how you mention Davy Sprocket wasn't on display, bc Ive been racking my brain. Thought I was going crazy.

Lastly, the " director @Remington " shot reminded me of watching Richard ( @Hondasxs ) line up our Pioneers for some of the Takeover shots.
We'd all be standing around, he'd say, "Hey, are your keys in it? Mind if I move it?" Then jump in and back over anything and everything between where it was and where he wanted it to be... Haha. Fun memory.!!

Great job with the pics and the video! @PistonHonda

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3748

I'm glad you liked it and thank you for the compliments!

The buzzing camera mount - I forgot the super custom folded square of paper I normally wedge between the camera and the case.

Indicator light strips? Ohhhhhh... The snowplow driveway stake. ;) P500 - I need a part for the soft top

Thanks for the windshield tip. We were so delighted to not have the full windshield on there that any dust on the half was insignificant. The manufacturers tip about using a California Duster to clean it was pure gold! I keep that in my trail kit now. Raising the windshield 1" would get rid of the tiny bind when removing the hood too. Thanks!

LOL @ Richard's story. This made me LMAO "back over anything and everything between where it was and where he wanted it to be"

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Here's some video highlights from our ride. 13 minutes was as short as I could make it. Don't fast forward through any of it! :D

Dude that was awesome! Great job! Boy that was fun. Too bad you took off before @trigger jumped in the Green monster and we blasted threw the sandy mud swamp.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm glad you liked it and thank you for the compliments!

The buzzing camera mount - I forgot the super custom folded square of paper I normally wedge between the camera and the case.

Indicator light strips? Ohhhhhh... The snowplow driveway stake. ;) P500 - I need a part for the soft top

Thanks for the windshield tip. We were so delighted to not have the full windshield on there that any dust on the half was insignificant. The manufacturers tip about using a California Duster to clean it was pure gold! I keep that in my trail kit now. Raising the windshield 1" would get rid of the tiny bind when removing the hood too. Thanks!

LOL @ Richard's story. This made me LMAO "back over anything and everything between where it was and where he wanted it to be"

Hahaha that's just me taking charge like I'm on the ball field! LOL force of habit. It's goofy as hell looking at it threw your machine window!

D

Deleted member 3748

Hahaha that's just me taking charge like I'm on the ball field! LOL force of habit. It's goofy as hell looking at it threw your machine window!

Haha. it's all good. If it wasn't for you we'd have no photo!

I'm not a big fan of the camera in the cab either. But when it's dusty (or rainy) I have to keep it inside or the lens gets covered. I want to start wearing a helmet just so I can use the helmet mount... I'm not too concerned about my melon. o_O

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
When the wife says it's time to go, it's time go. To be honest, I'm surprised she continues to go on these rides with me. Our lady friends are troopers!

That's true, and I fully understand for sure. they put up with a lot of crap and let us do the things we do! I do think us having all the wife's together and getting along helps tons with that.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

You told me the camera was dead! I see that battery lasted long enough to catch me going too far looking for the rocks though, lol! That's awesome, glad you were able to get some video of such a fun ride. Nice to see you were able to get footage of the moguls that I post about too, they'll beat the hell out of you. I wish you could've got footage of me and Remmy on the 'let it rip ride', don't think any of the wives would've enjoyed being on that one, we were laughing the whole time. What a blast!
As for ROTM, just ordered goggles last night for the wife, the dust played hell with her contacts. Gave her a slamming headache but she bounced back after a break at the pavilion and was ready to go again. Thanks for letting us borrow some for the last leg Piston. Yeah, they put up with a lot of sh** for our enjoyment, spending a small fortune to look like coal miners being one of them. They're troopers!
You've got me thinking about a Go Pro now...:rolleyes:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!