Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just have to give him a bath and a shine with my new stuff... SC1. It looks all 5 of us who planned to be there will be there too.

That's awesome ! So will see you there around 10 Saturday.

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm going to try to be there by 10 myself. Told the wife we have to leave by 8:30. Trailer is already hooked up, just have to load the machine in the morning. Ridin' tomorrow! :D

Roger that

Reactions: sharp and trigger
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
E65eb23be3a699a900eddcd7c07b6b18C89f1bf18e37893f1c7dc64b4eb3452b
I'm loaded up and ready to hit the road to the cottage tonight, and be at the drop site in the morning!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
You could tell it was going to be a good day when the three of us parked next to each other coincidentally.

View attachment 46060

Helluva ride! We had a blast just giving each other sh** and enjoying the day. Getting to know Piston and his wife more with every ride and meeting Remington and his wife, we all hit it off really well. Just good people, perfect weather and lots of trails to ride.
Everyone's machine performed flawlessly, even the two po po's that came with us. Both good guys too and the one guy brought his daughter that was a little cutie, smiling the whole time.
Went to the sand hill to play after the ride and let Remmy take Ironsides for a drive, he seemed to like that. Then we went for a ride in his machine, good thing he has shoulder harnesses cuz it got a little crazy. Screaming up the hill and ripping through the mud pits, awesome machine.
Just a bit of advise if you ever ride with these guys, don't let Piston lead the way and don't count on Remmy to have any tools or recovery equipment, lol! ;)
Group ride3
Group Ride

D

Deleted member 3748

Haha! Agree about the group. It was great riding with Trigger and his wife again and meeting Remmy and his wife. The wives hit it off as well as the guys did. We also had a few guys from the Ride Michigan group and everyone was great. My wife got this photo of us breakin' the rules before we even started.

20170610 104819

D

Deleted member 3748

That's a cool shot. It's going to take a few hours for my computer to chew through the video files so I'll do it tomorrow. The camera battery died before the best parts of the first video. Going down the rutted hill and through the mud hole. o_O

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I was giving you guys crap but one of the best things your wife brought along were those wet wipes. The Wolf Snouts work great but we were all wearing a ton of dust, we looked like coal miners, and those things were like gold. Definitely keeping some of those in my ride from now on. ;)

D

Deleted member 3748

BTW - For those of you who may be following this thread. @trigger 's P5 is even more awesome in person. And his stereo! When I was riding in front of him I could sometimes hear it over MY engine. His Big Horn 2s perform too. If I wasn't in 4WD going up a big hill he was right up my ass. @Remington 's P1K is a P1K so it was bad ass all over. He has it decked out real nice too... except for the lack of tools and recovery gear. :D If we get stuck I think his plan was to do donuts and spray us with mud.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We had a blast! Meeting you guys and finally being able to put a face to the forum avatar. The wife's hit it off great! One dusty hell of a ride! The wolfsnouts worked fantastic also. I drove @trigger P5 and wow what fun! Might have to buy one for a second machine. Trigger and I drove the P1K5 down the last area we were at and hit the mud holes! What a rush that was! I think he fell in love with my machine! Lol my sorry ass left my tow strap and tool box at the house! Boy did I get some s*** for that ! Lmao! That's ok, the P1K5 would have had it covered if we got stuck. Hahaha. @Piston Honda had a great machine as well and had the trip all planned well. The Po Po's kept up well and the guys were nice guys. The whole group were great! Hope to ride again with these guys and there wives in the near future either there or at the trails next to my cabin23cf1f2527ed337917c625da127f3bce6a6789c2bc9d8bb7c62238d173ce46e1Ff33156730e764e4f473e0d272fed023. Lunch break!
2f3cd2413a901346d282654cfadc2c72 @PistonHonda holding up the knocked down sign that said to the rocks that @trigger was going the wrong direction too! Lol only thing was the sign when upright went either way!
052d17dd0c2fb5e5a235f10bccd6aaa7E95a357e5cdf5574ea063808112920ab

J

Jshell3

BTW - For those of you who may be following this thread. @trigger 's P5 is even more awesome in person. And his stereo! When I was riding in front of him I could sometimes hear it over MY engine. His Big Horn 2s perform too. If I wasn't in 4WD going up a big hill he was right up my ass. @Remington 's P1K is a P1K so it was bad ass all over. He has it decked out real nice too... except for the lack of tools and recovery gear. :D If we get stuck I think his plan was to do donuts and spray us with mud.
This is a great thread! This post in particular. Love the pics!

J

Jshell3

We had a blast! Meeting you guys and finally being able to put a face to the forum avatar. The wife's hit it off great! One dusty hell of a ride! The wolfsnouts worked fantastic also. I drove @trigger P5 and wow what fun! Might have to buy one for a second machine. Trigger and I drove the P1K5 down the last area we were at and hit the mud holes! What a rush that was! I think he fell in love with my machine! Lol my sorry ass left my tow strap and tool box at the house! Boy did I get some s*** for that ! Lmao! That's ok, the P1K5 would have had it covered if we got stuck. Hahaha. @Piston Honda had a great machine as well and had the trip all planned well. The Po Po's kept up well and the guys were nice guys. The whole group were great! Hope to ride again with these guys and there wives in the near future either there or at the trails next to my cabinView attachment 46071View attachment 46072View attachment 46073. Lunch break!
View attachment 46074 @PistonHonda holding up the knocked down sign that said to the rocks that @trigger was going the wrong direction too! Lol only thing was the sign when upright went either way!
View attachment 46075View attachment 46076

I like that shirt @Remington !!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
We had a blast! Meeting you guys and finally being able to put a face to the forum avatar. The wife's hit it off great! One dusty hell of a ride! The wolfsnouts worked fantastic also. I drove @trigger P5 and wow what fun! Might have to buy one for a second machine. Trigger and I drove the P1K5 down the last area we were at and hit the mud holes! What a rush that was! I think he fell in love with my machine! Lol my sorry ass left my tow strap and tool box at the house! Boy did I get some s*** for that ! Lmao! That's ok, the P1K5 would have had it covered if we got stuck. Hahaha. @Piston Honda had a great machine as well and had the trip all planned well. The Po Po's kept up well and the guys were nice guys. The whole group were great! Hope to ride again with these guys and there wives in the near future either there or at the trails next to my cabinView attachment 46071View attachment 46072View attachment 46073. Lunch break!
View attachment 46074 @PistonHonda holding up the knocked down sign that said to the rocks that @trigger was going the wrong direction too! Lol only thing was the sign when upright went either way!
View attachment 46075View attachment 46076

Lmao, didn't know you got a pic of that knocked down sign. I honestly wasn't even following the GPS at that point and was just going from memory, probably why we went past it. We were in the vicinity though.
Glad you didn't try climbing those rocks, that P1 is a frickin' monster and I'm sure you would've had plenty of power to make it but even a full blown rock crawler would've came away with damage on the one you were eyeing. Knew I'd fall in love with that machine and that's why I didn't even want to drive it, riding with you just made it worse!
I was really impressed with Davy Sprocket, even though he isn't sporting his name at the moment...o_O For having stock wheels and tires he didn't seem to struggle at all, even through the mud hole that he led us through on the wrong trail, lol. Piston wasn't shy about staying on the throttle when he was leading either, I had to hammer 5th gear a few of times just to catch up to him.
A fun day all the way around and can't wait to ride with you guys again.

D

Deleted member 3748

We have lots more pics...

This is the whole group that rode together. Po-pos and all.
WP 20170610 10 48 27 Pro

One of the talk breaks.
20170610 135919

20170610 135907

This is the end of the first trail. We blew through it in about 90 minutes and were expecting about 3 hours. Then we talked a while before starting the second trail. I won't mention any names, but two guys in our Honda group can talk your ear off if you let them. :rolleyes: Which is a good thing, because conversation with good friends is the best part of the ride.
WP 20170610 12 50 08 Pro

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!