2nd ANNUAL No Snow Fun Run. (St. Helen, MI) June 10, 2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

I used to go to the one off of Central, way smaller and was packed last weekend. Ended up going to this one again, closer to town anyway. Sat in the Shell parking lot and had Subway for lunch in the P5, too cool! :cool:
The pavilion where the stuff will happen is across the street from the lot too. One of the other guys wil be at the campground across the street too.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Washed mine tonight form Memorial Day just to get it dirty again! Oh well... worth it anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Oh yeah, I'm bringing the wife. She's been looking forward to it for months now. The trails were pretty rough with moguls last weekend, maybe they've been groomed a little? Gonna be fun either way!

Yup, my wife is excited to go and meet new Pioneer and other folks

advertisement
D

Deleted member 3748

Yeah, we need a time and are we just paying you or...?
I'll call everyone on Friday if it looks like it will be a sellout. Or I'll just buy them for you if you want. We can start riding whenever we want but we have to be back to the pavilion by a certain time. They didn't tell me what time that is though... one piece of information at a time I guess. You're driving the furthest so which time works best for you between 9 and 12?

Reactions: sharp and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I'll call everyone on Friday if it looks like it will be a sellout. Or I'll just buy them for you if you want. We can start riding whenever we want but we have to be back to the pavilion by a certain time. They didn't tell me what time that is though... one piece of information at a time I guess. You're driving the furthest so which time works best for you between 9 and 12?

I should be there by 11:00 for sure. Takes about an hour and a half for me to get there. I could be there by 9:00 if it were just me but I'm sure the wife will have to do her hair or some sh**. Lol! :rolleyes:

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I should be there by 11:00 for sure. Takes about an hour and a half for me to get there. I could be there by 9:00 if it were just me but I'm sure the wife will have to do her hair or some sh**. Lol! :rolleyes:

It's about an hr for us. Will be at the cabin for the weekend. So just name a time and will make it happen. Whatever it is, I'll just tell the wife it's an hr before that and will be on time. Works every time! Lmao

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
It's about an hr for us. Will be at the cabin for the weekend. So just name a time and will make it happen. Whatever it is, I'll just tell the wife it's an hr before that and will be on time. Works every time! Lmao

Lol, that's a great idea! No stopping at the rest area either, she'll have to piss in a beer bottle. ;) Where's your cabin?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!